Vampires Were Not Suppose to be Part of My College Experience (4)

Beginne am Anfang

"Yeah, my parents adopted me when I was just a week old. They said that the agency told them that my birth mother was killed just after I was born, and my birth father took off. They have no idea where he went, or where he is, or if he is still alive."

"So Răcoros, that is your adoptive parent's name?" I asked trying to get some information without looking too nosy.

"Actually, my adoptive parent's last name is Buckman. For whatever reason they opted to have me keep the last name of my birth parents, well actually I think it's just derived from my birth mother's last name...or something like that." She explained

This is just too weird. So that means if she is Princess Catalina's daughter, then she is Princess Cadence of the Musatei coven. Meaning she is next in line for queen, since there were no other heirs after Catalina died.

"Do you know anything else about your birthparents?" I asked her

"Nope," she said taking a drink of her water "why you so interested?"

"No reason," I said "Wanna dance?"

......................................

Cadence's POV

"Dance?" I said panicky " Oh, no, no, no, no, no, I do not dance."

"Of course you do," he said and dragged me to the dance floor

Paramore's Pressure started playing. Well, at least they played good music, I love them. I watched as Chance started dancing. God, he looked so good. I loved how his hair hung just over his eyes. Dancing came natural to him, you could tell. He looked at me with that smile.

"Aren't you gonna dance?" he asked

"I can't"

"Everyone can dance," he said and pulled me into his rock hard body. "just follow my lead."

After a while I started to let loose. Stand Up by Firefight came on. We danced for what seemed like hours and all the while Chance never let go of me. I was having so much fun. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. I could definitely get used to this.

"Need a drink?" he ask me

"Yeah, can we sit down for a little while?"

"Sure, no problem,"

He grabbed my hand and our fingers intertwined, my heart fluttered and he led me back to the table that we previously occupied.

"I'm having a great time," I said

"Me too," he said

I took a drink of water. It was probably the best drink of water in the world, and at that point, I would have believed it.

"So, what about you?" I asked

"What about me?" he said

"Well, we always talk about me, but I don't know anything about you."

"Well, what do you want to know?"

"How old are you?"

"Oh, I dunno, 628, give or take a few years"

"Wow, you look pretty damn good for your age?" Wow, did I really just say that, man, he really does do something to me.

"Yeah, well, I try," He smiled and shrugged his shoulders in a cute and smug kind of way.

I laughed "How old are you for real?"

"20."

"Any siblings?"