Axl jumps to his feet, shoving the glasses from the desk, teeth showing. "Want a piece of me you goddamn son of a bitch?!"

Before I can really think about it, I'm on my feet as well, and we are jostling. Axls fist landing in my face and I taste blood. Fuck! Just when I wanna punch him back, there's some doorman and he's pulling us away from each other, but that's not working with Axl and he attacks the way taller man, letting out a dangerous sounding growl.

I can already see Axl being punched to death in my mind, so I just have to attack that guy as well. I jump his back and the last thing I see is his ellbow in front of my face, before I crash to the ground again, blood rushing from ny nose down my whole face.

Axl gives the guy one last hard kick to his ribcage and when he squirms in pain for a second, breath caught in his chest, Axl grasps for my jacket to pull me to my feet and we storm outside, running along the streets and around a corner, until we can't move anymore without coughing.

When we finally stop, my face and my whole shirt is covered in blood and I'm panting so hard, I'm afraid I might fall unconcious.

"Well done, Axl.", I murmur from under my hand that covers my nose, but he just gives me a glare, before taking off his longsleeve and approaching my in just a thin shirt to shove my hands away from my face. I wanna protest, but he gives no chance.

"Let me see if it's broken, asshole." And he wipes some blood away with the pullover in his hand, watching me carefully and letting his fingers softly brush against my nose. It almost stopped bleeding my now, but it hurts like hell. I watch his eyes narrowing in concentration and his lips moving as he's still breathing hard as well from the run.

I don't know if I'm imagining it, but by now he should know if it's broken or not, but he stays that close and damn he's beautiful. I can't resist but reach out as well to let my fingers brush over his jawline. His eyes go wide and he looks into my eyes for a moment, then he slap my hand away.

"Stop that.", he just says and I sigh.

"C'mon Axl..."

"C'mon what?!"

"You know what..."

He brushes hair from behind his ears and it falls a over his face, glowing fire red in the neon lights from the diner on the other side of the street.

"It's not broken. Come, we're going home."

"Yeah...whatever."

Great. Talked about nothing, I'm bloody all over and fucking grasped for his face like the retard in some crappy teenage movie.

---

When the hotel comes in sight again, I head straightly to the shower to get rid of all the now dried blood. I turn the water cold, freezing and cursing, but I somehow want exactly that, because I'm frustrated and angry on myself, nearly wishing that I never had come here.

We are supposed to get the record finished. It's just mixing and stuff, but I just can't concentrate on anything, when I know that something is going on. And it's something I can't grasp, something that's confusing me and worst of it all, it's frustrating Axl as well, so he's a fucking pain in the ass.

First and last try to talk to him about it.

Today I almost hope for Adriana to be there, because she's the only one knowing what's going on and I don't wanna sit around again, pretending that nothing is bothering me.

The icy cold water keeps on splashing down my body and I'm having both arms wrapped around my torso, shivering, jumping from feet to feet. It almost feels like some strange way of self-punishment, but when there's absolutely nothing you can do, you just do something.