Chapter 1

L p.o.v

Kai and I just got back from studying in America and now we're unpacking, once we're done Kai suggested that we go for stroll around Seoul since we haven't been here in 3 years. As we're walking and talking about random stuff, 2 girls run and bump into us, they quickly get up and run away without saying sorry. Just then a man and 2 guys runs pass us and something tells me that they're running away from the man and the 2 guys, I quickly get up and help Kai up.

K: Aish I swear they are so impolite, bumping into us and then running away without saying sorry
L: Forget it Kai, I think they were being chased that's why they didn't help or say sorry
K: Yea yea whatever let's just go to a cafe I wanna get a drink
L: Kaja

Naeun p.o.v

School just ended and right now I'm walking with Krystal, we're going home until we were stopped by a man and his 2 mens, the man who Krystal and I owe money to. Krystal and I start running away as quick as we can, we are lucky that the man is fat so he will get tired easily but the 2 men are quite in shape, as we were running we bumped into 2 boys. I look up and see that the man and his sidekicks are close behind. Aish I quickly get up and help Krystal get up, we start running again, until we lose the man and his sidekicks.

When we finally know we're safe we walk to Star Cafe, today we had a day off but we wanted to drink some coffee so we came to Star Cafe, while I order Krystal finds a place to sit. I sit down in front of her and place her drink down, then I take out my books and do my homework with Krystal, we finished in about 10 minutes, Krystal and I get up only to fall over again today.

N: Aish is today a bad day or something *looks up*
K: Unnie come on
N: Them again?!

I mutter under my breath before I get up I collect my things and leave without saying sorry I push pass them and join Krystal as we walk home.

Kai p.o.v

L hyung and I arrive at Star Cafe, we order our drinks and sit down and admire the cafe, L hyung said that it was late and we should head home, so as we stood up we bumped into 2 girls again. Seriously again?!?! How many times have I been bumped and fallen over today? I get up and help L hyung up, the 2 girls looked familiar, one girl gets up while the other is still on the floor collecting her stuff that's drop, when she finished she stood up and pushed pass L hyung and I with out saying anything.

I then realised it was the 2 girls before who had bumped into us, I was really starting to lose my temper because they didn't say anything, don't they know that L hyung and I are the princes of Seoul. L hyung calms me down seeing that I'm getting really mad, we left the cafe and walked home getting ready to start school at Dream High tomorrow, when I saw the uniform it looked like the 2 girls uniform that they were wearing before. I just shrug it off getting ready for bed and getting ready for the fans that will be at school.

Krystal p.o.v

Unnie and I walk home, eat cup noodles since we need to save money to pay the loan shark, so far we gathered 20 thousand dollars but it's still not enough since we have to pay 1 million dollars. I'm rich but I don't want to use my parent thilthy money, they do whatever they can to get money so I'd rather use money that I make then use money that is made by playing dirty tricks. Naeun unnie is also like me, that's why both of us moved out of our parents house and moved in together in an apartment. Once we're done eating we take turns to shower, after that we separate into our own rooms, I just go to bed since I had nothing to do.

Next morning I woke up at 7:20 am and school starts at 8:50, I just took my time getting ready, when I'm out of my room Naeun unnie is out also we both walk to school, I take my headphones out and so does unnie. We both enter the noisy classroom, and once we stepped inside everyone went silent, I made my way towards the back and sat in my seat, Naeun unnie was beside me. Soon Mr.Park came inside the class with 2 new students, girls started screaming and fangirling over them, I just rolled my eyes and laid my head down to go to sleep. I could her the new students introducing themselves, their names were L and Kai, I really didn't care much and continued sleeping. Soon when lunch came I was awoken by a bunch of noise, correction a bunch of girls screaming and fan girling over Kai and L the new students.

K: AISH SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP BUT EVERYONE IS FUCKING SCREAMING OVER 2 STUPID NEW BOYS WHAT'S THE POINT OF GETTING THEIR ATTENTION IT'S NOT LIKE THEY'RE GOING TO DATE YOU!

It made everyone shut up, but I couldn't sleep anymore so I left the classroom and went to the rooftop, I saw Naeun unnie there, listening to music with her back against the wall eyes closed. I sit down next to her and do the same thing.

Naeun p.o.v

As lunch bell rang, the class became noisy, cause girls kept fan girling over the 2 new transfer Kai and L I think, they were the guys who Krystal and I bumped into yesterday, I left the class room and left for the rooftop, soon Krystal came and joined me. We leave the rooftop when we know that's it's almost class time, we head to class and still hear girls screaming, but as I enter with Krystal they all shut up and go back to their seats.

L p.o.v

Our driver drove us to Dream High, as we stepped out of the car girls ran over to us and asking us to sign this or take a picture with them, but I just smile at them and walk over Kai also does the same, we walk to our dad's office he gives us our schedules then a teacher comes in the room.

(SCHEDULE)

PERIOD 1 - English
PERIOD 2 - Music
SNACK
PERIOD 3 - P.E
PERIOD 4 - Science
LUNCH
PERIOD 5 - History
PERIOD 6 - Maths

Mr.Park takes us to our class, girls are trying to get close but we just pass them and try not to hurt them, finally we reached our classroom we go inside and girls are screaming but I noticed 2 girls at the back aren't, they had some cold aura around them, one of the girls rolled her eyes and laid her head down on the table and slept. We introduced ourselves, then Mr.Park tells us to go pick a seat, girls signal to Kai and I to sit next to them, but we chose to sit in front of the 2 girls. I look behind me and see that the 2 girls are sleeping still, they slept through all periods and snack til lunch, I didn't leave the classroom because I know girls will crowd around Kai and I, so we just sat in our seats, with girls in this class surrounding us but they all went back to their seats when one of the girls behind us shouted

K: AISH SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP BUT EVERYONE IS FUCKING SCREAM OVER 2 STUPID NEW BOYS WHAT'S THE POINT OF GETTING THEIR ATTENTION IT'S NOT LIKE THEY'RE GOING TO DATE YOU!

It made the whole class shut up, I was surprised that they all just listened to her and didn't argue or say anything back normally girls would just glare at them and tell them they can't tell them what to do but these girls are different they listen to someone. The girl left the classroom after about 10 minutes girls surrounded us again, it was only 15 minutes til lunch was over, after about another 10 minutes the girls went back into their seats as the door opened. The 2 girls walked into the classroom and sat back in their seats, soon our history teacher came in, his name was Mr.Kim, he started teaching about Koreas history, I already knew about Korea history, I took notes on the things that I didn't know about Korea halfway through the lesson the 2 girls stood up they were about to leave the classroom until Mr.Kim stopped them.

Authors Notes :
I hoped you guys enjoyed this first chapter of 2 Ice Goddess + 2 Prince, it's not really interesting in my opinion but I hoped you guys liked it.