goodbyes and goodnights

(I gonna have them call there parents 'Momma' and 'Papa' it something me and my sister used to do so i'll feel more comfortable while writing. ALSO I was listening to this as I typed and had to pause to laugh or sing along XD)

My ears shoot up at the sound of paws stalking us from behind. I wait a second before turning around as my sister is in mid leap. I let out a yowl of surprise not expecting her to be this close. She tackles me in the water and I suck in air but instead of air it's water.

Flailing around in a crazed fashion i kick Nona off me and lurch upwards gasping for air. I cough and splutter as I clamber back towards the shore, bagheera bounds into the water and let's me lean on his shoulder.

I continue to cough up water as bagheera leads me onto the sand and towards a nice unoccupied sunny spot. Nona follows after us and comes up on my other side laughing, "YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE IT WAS PRICELESS!!" I groan but can't help the smile that crosses my lips.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Just watch your back cause now I got a partner." She calms her laughter to giggles and says, "him. The panther... your partner. Pff... okay..." I send a glare at her and flick her with my tail. It cracks like a whip and she howls in pain and laughter.

"Ok ouch I deserved that.. haha." I just smile and give a nod of agreement. Bagheera keeps a straight face but spares some confused glances.

I introduced Bagheera to my sister, the two of them talked for a while but as the sun started to lean down across the sky my papa called for us to come back.

I looked at Bagheera and smiled, "I'll see you soon Bagheera." I quickly bounded after my sister after bagheera gave his farewells.

Like all ways my sister gained A lot more ground than me so I was the last to arrive, when I did I climbed up grandpa's leg and laid on his back tiredly.

He chuckles and stated how I need to run more. I just curled up in between his shoulder blades and purred softly.

On the way back Nona kept teasing about how Bagheera was such a 'charmer' how he kept glancing at me as I laid down, and she saw how he carried me to the water when I fell. I can't stop my fur from rising in embarrassment, I stick my tongue out at her and said, "your just jealous I get a partner in crime." she laughed and stuck her pink tongue back at me.

Grandpa looked over his broad shoulder to gaze at me in confusion, "who is bajera?" he asks looking at Nona. She and I laugh and say, "its Bagheera, grandpa." his response is, "baguuri." Nona laughs loudly, shaking her head as she continue to giggle,  "BAGHEERA!" I shout holding back my laughs as much as possible.

"Tanya??" grandpa asks, a smirk pulling at his fuzzy lips as me and my sister burst out into laughter.

Baara, who is up ahead, thrashes his orange stripped tail and whirls around snarling, "Keep it down will ya!!" grandpa raises an eyebrow at our brother and simply smacks him forward saying, "go chase a butterfly."

Momma sends grandpa a warning glare but I don't pay any attention to that as I furiously look around for any butterflies I can chase, "there's a butterfly?? where?!" Nona perks and smiles wide running around in search of some while chanting, "I'LL FIND IT I'LL FIND IT!!"

I smile wide and stand, peering over at her from grandpa's back as I watch her zoom in and out of bushes. "Find any??" I call out to her, she responds with a determined look, "No not yet."

I nod and leap from grandpa's back, tumbling to the ground and rolling till I swiftly lurch to my paws and help in the search.

Momma and papa chuckled at our antics while grandpa simply shoke his head, he looked over at momma and she stuck her tongue out at him before laughing and rubbing her head against his shoulder.