OwlKit, First Freshkill

DEDICATED TO FRIENDS And Family, ALSO FOR MY DEAD CAT KINGO# JULY 21ST 2016

Owlkit was the first to get up cats always call her a early bird. She padded over to the fresh kill pile near the entrance to the camp and right by the small pond. She sniffed for something then something awful came into her nose. She gagged and called wildeye. Wildeye came bounding over and started to smell the stench! "Aw what is that!" Firekit came bounding over covering her nose with her paw. "I don't know but it smells like a fox puked in the fresh kill!" Icekit yowled. "I think its crow food." Owlkit stared disgusted. Wildeye clawed threw the fresh kill and saw 3 rotting voles, 1 with no eyes and had been rotting since last moon in the sun, 2 half eaten by flies, 3 Maggot infested. "Yep...You were right Owlkit." Wildeye said. "crow food." She continued. "What's going on?" Snowkit came curiously. "Owlkit smelled crow food in the fresh kill pile!" Firekit said jealousy. Owlkit grabbed a squirrel and a vole and carried it to the medicine cat den. "Wildeye?" She called. "Yeah?..." She said sorting herbs. "I brought you some fresh kill!" Owlkit was amazed by all the drifting scents of willow, Poppy, burdock and stones. "Thank you!" She said. wildeye sat down beside Owlkit and then Snowkit came with her fair share of fresh kill and we ate in the medicine cat den.

 wildeye sat down beside Owlkit and then Snowkit came with her fair share of fresh kill and we ate in the medicine cat den

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.