Chapter 13: Nigel's Love

N/N= Cheesy nickname (from childhood)

Y/N's P.O.V's:

I woke up with a flash my head hurts, I looked outside, it was sunrise, about 3 AM. 'Malachi is asleep in his bed. Wait- then where am I? and where's Levin?' I looked around the room, I then realised that it was Levin and Malachi's house and I was in Levin's bed. Then where's Levin?

I pushed myself up, almost falling onto the floor. I slowly push myself up up and make my way downstairs to see Levin asleep on the sofa, his blanket had fallen on the ground. I walked over and picked it up and lay it over him. He moved a bit and tugged on it. I kissed him on the cheek then went back upstairs to rest till morning. 

Levin's P.O.V:

Last night I recall my blanket falling on the ground but I was too lazy to pick it up, who picked it up? Oh well, it was probably Malachi. Aaand he came downstairs,

"Morning Levin, did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, I guess, thanks for picking up my blanket."

"Wait what? No, I was asleep until about 2 minutes ago. Maybe it was Y/N?"

"Maybe...I'll check on her,"

I walked upstairs and Y/N was sound asleep, I pulled the armchair next to the bed and watched her. She looks so cute asleep...

"*cough cough*" she started coughing and tried to sit up, I helped her sit up and added a pillow so she could sit up.

"*cough cough* Levin? *cough* what- *cough* happened?" I ran to get some water and put it on the bedside.

"During the party, we were dancing and all  of a sudden you grabbed your head then collapsed. What happened?"

"Urg, I don't know, there was a sharp pain in my head and... you said 'the party'... how long has it been?"

"3 days, technically 2 and a half but close enough."

"Thanks Einstein but my head already hurts enough."

"Okay, sorry... how are you feeling?"  

"I'm fine, just tired...and my head hurts, but I'll be fine.

"Are you sure?" She nodded, "Okay then... I have a few things do. Take it easy, very easy, you don't need to do anything around the house, oh, by the way, if Nigel is staying, he'll be in your house, you'll be moving here, we can move in another bed next to mine." 

She smirked, "I'm guessing you came up with that?" I scratched the back of the neck,

"Maybe...," she smiled,

"I'll check you later," I found her backpack and placed it next to the bed, then went downstairs to make her a small breakfast and placed it on the bedside table. 

She smiled at me, thanks Levin," I kissed her on the forehead and went downstairs to my office to clear the pile of papers sitting waiting for me. 

Y/N's P.O.V:

I love Levin, although I don't want to bother or worry him. I grabbed my notebook from my backpack and started writing and drawing random things down. I wanted to wait for him to finish but right now, I'm way to tired, I'm gonna rest.

Nigel's P.O.V:

This place is okay, There's a rose drawing on the wall, I'm assuming Y/N drew that, and the piano upstairs is also Y/N. I can't believe my little N/N is dating the lord of this village, when we were younger, she told me that I was the only boy she loved, of course that was years ago but still, her family took her on a boat trip for a few years, and when she came back, I was going through... things and when I saw her....  it kicked in. But I guess it was a business thing cause it took forever. 

I was walking around when a blue haired man walked in. I figured that if I wanted to get any closer to Y/N, I would have at act like a better person, to gain their trust, I guess.

"Okay, why are you actually here? Besides to take Y/N,"

"I don't know why I'm here, the guards of V/N said they were going on a trip to find Y/N, and I love her so I came with. While the guards were scouting the area, I went looking and saw Y/N and the boy making out in the woods, so I followed them and climbed over the wall via the tree next to it. Then appeared behind them, you and the lady guard backed them up, got thrown in a cell aaaand now I'm here." He already knew that but I repeated it anyway.

"For your information, the 'boy' is lord Levin and the 'lady guard', her name is Alexis. I feel like you will be here for a while so I may as well tell you." 

"Well, I guess you already know my name is Nigel, you?"

"Dante. Head guard of Phoenix Drop. What was your childhood and relationship with Y/N?"

"Well, I remember, very well, she told me I was the only boy she has feelings for and would marry. We were about....8?" He just looked at me. 

"That's...young. I have probably the weirdest love life here in Phoenix Drop." Why is he telling me this?!

"The only weird things about our relationship is both of our first kisses weren't each other and she went from loving me and begging me not to leave to telling me to go away and leave her alone in the span of 5 days after she came back from the 2 1/2 year trip. 

Something went in my eye and everything went blurry so I hit it, but that made it worse and multiple things were running down my cheeks and I smacked it, then looked at my hands to see what it was. It was tears... I was crying, over Y/N and I couldn't feel it...? 

Did I and do I....actually love her?