Chapter 7: Does She Like Me? Should I Ask Her?

"That song is how I feel in my life."

Levin's P.O.V:

I didn't believe her for a second. She has a beautiful appearance, a wonderful talent for music, singing and drawing. I was hard to think that anyone would want to make her life difficult.

"Y/N...I-" I was interrupted by someone coming up the ladder. It was Malachi.

"Levin can-- Am I interrupting something?" He looked between me and Y/N. "I'll be back," I told her and lightly kissed her forehead and quickly with to Malachi, who was staring at me with wide eyes. I dragged him by the shirt down the ladder. 

"What is it Malachi?" I asked, hoping he won't bring up Y/N.

"I, uh, wanted to ask if me, Logan, mum, Laurence, Travis and if she wants, Katelyn, could go on a trip to Meteli and Scaleswind. We're running low on supplies, and mum wants to see Lord Cadenza and Lord Nicole." 

"Of course, prepare the boat and take the supplies you need," I told him.

' Great thanks Levin, also...I think Y/N should be a guard. You two could be on patrol together," he smirks at me.

"Ha, ha not funny, I'll ask her though," I smiled weakly. 

I went back up the ladder to find Y/N asleep against the wall. I picked her up and took her to my house, tucked her in my bed and let her sleep. 'She looks so cute when she's sleeping. I'll have to ask her tomorrow, for now, I think I'll go see how Malachi is doing.'  I looked out the window to see that the sun is starting to set. Looking back down at her face, I started blushing, thinking about her. 

Y/N's P.O.V:

When I woke up, I noticed that I was no longer in prison. Sitting up, I looked around and saw that above the bed was a name tag with 'Levin' written on it. On the bed next to it, it had 'Malachi' written, 'I guess this is Levin's house, Wait...if this is his bed, where did he sleep?' I quickly made the bed and walked downstairs to find him asleep on the sofa. 'He could've just woken me up...'  I looked at his sleeping face and felt my cheeks go red. I grabbed the blanket from upstairs and lay it over him. 'He looks so sweet when he's asleep. I know he likes me... I, I think I might like him too, plus I kissed him yesterday.' 

I went to his kitchen and started making some breakfast when I spotted my bag on the ground. 'I must have left it here after yesterday. Speaking of which...where's P/N?' I climbed downstairs to see her asleep in a doggy bed. 'Zoey must've put her there, well her pups can carry on.' I heard movement upstairs and peeped to check. Levin woke up, I decided to stay with him for the time being.

"Good morning, Levin." I sat down at the other end of the sofa. "You could've woken me up, you didn't have to sleep on the couch." He started blushing.

"I, er, you look cute when you're asleep." I blushed as well. "Would you like to be a guard? You can be on patrol with me, we'll be with Dante and just outside the wall." I thought about it,

"O-okay, but I don't know any combat." I looked at him with a blank face.

"I- I can teach you if you want me to. Dmitri and Nekoette are 6 and are guards-in-training, they don't seem to have too much trouble so you'll be just fine," he reassured me. I sighed

"Fine, as long as I get to be with you." I smiled widely at him, leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed beet red.

Levin's P.O.V:

S-she k- kissed me on the cheek... I got up to return the blanket upstairs. I sat down on my bed and asked myself,

'Does she like me as well? She's kissed me twice... And I've kissed her, Should I ask her to be my girlfriend?'