Chapter 9: I Have To Go

Y/N's P.O.V:

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Levin asked me.

In an instant, I felt all my blood rush to my face as I processed his question. I stared at his face as he silently stared back. He looks so handsome right now...

"Levin... I-I... y-yes..." I quietly replied back, my whole face completely red and embarrassed. 

I heard him inhale a breath of relief and his whole body relax. His body moves closer to mine and I still feel too embarrassed to look at him... he places his hand on my chin, bringing my face up and making me look at him. We stare into each other's eyes and I notice his face is also growing red. After moments of intimate silence, his eyes wander down and land on my lips before looking back up at me. 

I end up being the one to give in to the tension in the air and lean in towards him. He does the same and his lips softly land on mine. His hand on my chin slides up to cup my cheek as my arms start to feel up his arms. He pulls away from me for only a second then kisses me again, stronger this time. Our lips touch, two times, three times, before pulling out lips apart, both of us out of breath with the sweetest smile I've ever seen on him. 

The front door opens and the shock causes us to jump a distance apart. 

"Hi Y/N, Levin are you free to talk?" It was Aphmau, who you met when the ship came back.

"Yeah, sure, I'll be down in a sec," He stood up then turned and looks at me,  "Be right back," he kisses me on the forehead then went downstairs.

Levin's P.O.V:

"What is it, mum?" I ask her outside. 

"I think we need to organize something for Y/N. She's been here with us for such a long time, I think we should have a small party or something, so she can meet everyone in the village."

"Oh, that's a great idea! Um, however... something you should know, mum..." I take a deep breath and say it out loud. "Y/N... and I... are dating." Her face lit up and she smiled at me. 

"Then we will celebrate. Can you keep her busy while we prepare?"

"Sure, where should I take her though? Should I take her to the home of the Phoenix Alliance? I haven't taken her there, she briefly knows about it but hasn't been. Can you organize things here?"

"Of course, you two have fun together!" I walked back inside to find Y/N doing her hair, she didn't seem to notice me. I walked up behind her and picked up a strand of her hair between my fingers, kissing it gently. Her hair smelled like shampoo and it was so silky. 

"I love you," I gently whispered next to her head, watching her grow embarrassed and her ears turn red. 

"Come with me, I want to take you somewhere." 

"Where?" Her head turns to look at me, just enough that I can see her beautiful eyes. 

"You'll see where once we get there," I laugh

"Fair enough, let me do my hair first," she kisses my cheek then turns back around. Now it's my turn to grow embarrassed. 

On our way to the gate, I take her hand in mine and interlace our fingers together. When we reach the gate, I saw Dante standing guard, with 4 men on the other side of the gate. I tried walking towards them to find out what was going on, but Y/N stopped walking. Our hands were still linked so I got pulled back with her. 

"What's wrong?" I asked her, her face pale and mouth agape. I turn back towards the unknown men to see that one of them was staring right at her. 

"I have to go." She shakes off my hand and takes off back the way we came.

"Y/N?! Wait!"