Singing

"Sing for me again."
"No. Someone will hear."
Kiba kissed Shino again. "Sing."
"No."
Shino turned his head away when Kiba stretched his neck to kiss him again. The Inuzuka burrowed his head into his boyfriends shirt. "Kiba?"
Snuffling noises.
"Kiba. Look at me."
More snuffling.
Shino sighed and looked up at the night sky, admiring how the branches perfectly framed the stars.
"I thought of angels, choking on their halos. Get them drunk on ro-ose water. See how dirty I can get them, pulling out their fragile teeth, and clip their tiny wings."
Kiba looked up at Shino again, enjoying the song. Shino sweet voice rose onto the breeze slowly echoed by another husky one.
"Anything you say..."
"Can and will be held against you..."
"So only say my name."
Shino rolled them both gently until Shino sat on top of Kiba, who promptly stopped singing with a noise of suprise.
"So only say my name." Shino nuzzled the words into Kibas neck while the boy nipped his ear.
"Possessive today, aren't ya?"
"For just one.... Tonight."
When Shino looked up a smirk like one he had never seen before was plastered across his boyfriends face.
"I thought you didn't like doing it out in the open?" The smirking boy asked, fumbling for his belt buckle.
"Yes, but I want to teach you a lesson..."
"In the worst kinda way..."
Kiba finished, rubbing his hands down Shinos chest. "In the worst kinda way..."