12.6

Luke walked through the hospital hallway carrying a small box while a smile played on his face. It was the day Ashton could come home. Their new home. Luke was a little lost in his thoughts as a nurse stopped him.

"What is in the box, Sir?"

Luke smiled, and opened the box.

"It's a gift for my fiancé." Luke said as she looked in the box, and saw what was in it.

"She'll love it." The nurse said with a smile.

"I know he will love it." Luke said smiling as he walked into Ashton's room.

Ashton was reading a book, and looked up the second Luke came in.

"Luke." Ashton said smiling.

"Since you're getting out today I decided to get you a small gift." Luke said sitting the box on Ashton's lap.

"You didn't ha- Oh my gosh." Ashton had opened the box to discover a small corgi puppy inside.

"You said you wanted one." Luke said smiling.

Ashton sat the puppy on his lap then placed his small hands on Luke's cheeks, and pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you so much." Ashton said as he pulled away.

"I love you too." Luke said kissing Ashton's forehead.

"Is it a boy?" Ashton asked holding the puppy closer.

"Yes, my love." Luke said.

"Can I name him Keegan?" Ashton asked like a child.

"Oh course, anything you want, Ash." Luke smiled as he looked down at his Ashton.

His Ashton.