I smiled feeling honored to meet these great people." You know Sirius, you, James and Peter are like family to me as well. I just wanted you to know that." I told him as he smiled.

" I feel very honored princess." Sirius said as he playfully bowed." Oh god the nickname is sounds weird for me! Don't call me that!" I said laughing. Sirius grinned as he whispered something to Remus. Remus smiled as looked at me.

"What?" I asked confusingly." Oh nothing we just had an idea that's all." Answered Remus. I nodded but I was still suspicious about what they were planning.

"So how are you feeling princess?" Asked Sirius as I chuckled at the nickname knowing he won't get over it.

"I feel a bit tired still but I feel fine." I said as I slowly sat up. Remus then came over to me and helped me up. "Oh thanks Remus." I told him as he nodded.

I then hear the doors opened as I turn to see,it was James Potter. Okay now things will be pretty awkward.

"Hey guys how's- Amelia?" Said James as I smiled nervously. James smiled ear to ear as he walked faster to me.I then was surprised with a hug. I turned to Remus and Sirius as they were just surprised by James hugging me.

"Amelia I'm so sorry for what I've done to you. I regret everything." Said James as he started to cry." O-Oh it's alright James. I'm fine!"I said to him as he looked at me again and said," This isn't a dream right?" I shook my head as he took a deep breath and wiped his tears.

Not to sound weird but has he had dreams about me before?...Oh heck no. I'm not playing with that love crap with James because I love my boo Daniel. I then laughed at my own comment and spotted looks from Sirius and Remus.

"No this isn't a dream James." I said softly. He then made a small smile as he got up from the medical bed.

"I am starting to get exhausted but I want to ask something and you guys have to answer." I said as they had worried looks on their faces." Ask away princess." Said Sirius as I smiled at the nickname . "How's Daniel been?" I asked softly as they looked away from my direction except Sirius.

"Daniel...he's been in his room a lot. Never came out much for food. He became more pale ever since. Lily and Daniel's friend Severus tried talking to Daniel but he's always been quiet. He's also been having nightmares about you. When he finally talked to Lily she said he had dreams about you dying over and over again. The pain was too much to hold inside. He started cutting himself too." Confessed Sirius as my eyes were now covered with water.

"The pain was too much for him. Why did it have to be like this? Why is it always me?" I whispered as I looked down at my lap. My misty tears began hitting the white blanket I had on me.

"Amelia it's not your fault-"Said James as I interrupted him." IT IS MY FAULT JAMES. HOW CAN YOU SAY IT'S NOT MY FAULT?!" I yelled as he moved back a bit." It isn't because it's my fault. I bullied you.I deserve the blame. Everything is my fault not yours Amelia. Don't blame yourself for what you didn't do." Said James as he walked closer.

"You don't think it's my fault?" I said to him as my eyes were still looking at a window." I know it isn't." He whispered. I chuckled darkly as my eyes moved to James." You don't know me James. None of you know me at all." I said as I looked at all of them.

"You don't know about my past and what's it have to do with it." James looked suspiciously at me and said,
"What does your past has to do with it?"

"It means everything. When someone enters my life I cause them pain. It's always me. It's all on me." I whispered as the tears started flowing even more out.

I saw the expressions on their faces when I tried to wipe my eyes. Remus sat down in a chair with his hands covering his face. James was walking back and forth his one hand on his chin and the other holding his other elbow. Sirius was sitting on my left side hugging me.

"It's alright everything will be alright." Whispered Sirius." Will it actually be alright?" I asked as my sobs began to get a bit louder."Shhh...it will be. Don't worry princess." Said Sirius as he kissed my forehead.

"I want to tell you guys something. About my family and about me. I'm telling you guys this because James and Sirius has earned my trust." I told them as they looked at me curiously.

As I told them they were surprised by the every second I told them. It was nice to talk to someone about this.

They were quiet. Too quiet so it scared me." Do you guys think I'm a monster now?" I whispered. No response from any of them. I knew it. They hate me now. They think I'm a monster and they'll tell Dumbledore to kick me out. The whole school will know and Lily will hate me.

Wait. Lily doesn't know about my family. She only knows about Raven. "Hey Raven what do you think they're thinking about?" I asked in my head.

"Hmm...it depends really but there's a chance where they don't care whether you're a monster or not." Said Raven as I nodded in agreement."Maybe I should say something?" I suggested as I heard Raven mumbling something but I couldn't make out the words.

"I guess you could say something." Replied Raven. I was quiet for a few minutes just about to say something when James interrupted me." If you think we hate you then you're wrong."  I looked at him with confusion in my eyes.

"I-I thought you guys would hate me since I'm some sort of monster." I said as Remus walked up and hugged me. "We would never hate you Amelia." Remus said as he hugged me tightly. "GROUP HUG!" Yelled Sirius as we all hugged."This is nice." Said Sirius. It then got awkward but Sirius spoke again." Okay group hug over." We then broke apart and I felt a little happy again. I laid back onto the bed and smiled.

As I yawned Remus laughed and said,"We should let her rest a bit longer." They nodded and then Sirius said," Should we tell Madam P. She's up?" I shook my head wanting to surprise her." We'll surprise her in the afternoon." I said as they nodded in agreement.

"Okay then. Have a nice nap Amelia." Said Remus as he kissed my forehead. I smiled as Sirius gave me a hug. I then closed my eyes and felt myself get a bit sleepy.As I heard them walking I felt someone wrapping my hand with their hand.

"Sleep well Amelia.I love you."Said a voice. I felt him walking away but I quickly opened my eyes to see...Daniel? When did he get here? Did he hear our conversation?! Oh no...

"Amelia you need to rest." I heard Raven say to me as I replied an,"Okay."
I then found myself slowly falling asleep.
----------------------------------------------
Hi! I was thinking about making another Harry Potter story where a regular muggle Harry Potter fangirl's dream comes to life. She meets the HP characters and tries to save everyone she can. It will take place in POA. It may not be totally accurate but I will try my best!

Tell me what you guys think. Should I do it or no? But in the meantime I'm gonna try to figure out what to do for the next chapter! See you later!💖