True Friends

'Am I awake?' I thought as my eyes were still heavy to open. It looks like it's morning. I kind of dislike mornings because I tend to get a bit grumpy sometimes.

"Hey Amelia. It's Remus and Sirius again. Just wanted to check on you again. James keeps coming to see you even though he knows that he'll be too tired the next day." I heard Remus as I felt him brush the bangs off my face.

"Hey Amelia Sirius here. It's been a month now. You're making a bit progress by the way. Madam Pomfrey hasn't given up on you yet.Madam P. told us it was something you said that encouraged her and give her hope as well." Said Sirius as my eyes felt a little more lighter.

"Please Amelia. Please wake up. We know your in there somewhere. We all miss you. Even the professors began feeling a little down from you still not waking up. Amelia, I just wanted to know If you think you're not important then you're wrong. There are so many people here who care for you. Even a few Slytherins miss you. Come on wake up you impossible girl. I know you can wake up!" Said Sirius as he held my hands.

I felt his hands slipping away but I moved my hands hoping that he noticed it. It was quiet so I'm hoping he noticed.

"Remus?" Asked Sirius." Yes Sirius?" Replied Remus." Amelia's hands just moved." Answered Sirius. There was a long pause until Remus broke it.

"Amelia?" Asked Remus as he held my hand maybe hoping that I was able to move it. Okay Amelia concentrate on opening your eyes you potato.

"She just moved her hands Remus! I'm not lying!" Said Sirius." Then why isn't she moving now?!" Shouted Remus.

My eyes slowly opened and the sun hit my eyes. I then saw Remus folding his arms while Sirius covered his face with his hands. I guess he thought he was hallucinating but he's not. Why does he have to be so...so Sirius?

"Hey you drama queens I woke up from my beauty sleep." I said as my voice became hoarse.

They turned around and ran straight to me and gave me a hug.

"AMELIA! WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Screamed Remus and Sirius. I could hear them sob hard and cried as well.

When they hugged me at first it was painful but it started hurting less. It's worth it right?

"Sh...it's alright you guys. I'm here now see?" I said soothingly. Remus looked up and said,"This isn't a dream right?" Their eyes were super red when they looked up." No silly! This isn't a dream at all. See? You're hugging me and I'm pretty sure that I'm here myself." I said to them laughing.

"We missed you a lot. Everyone missed you." Said Sirius. I smiled and nodded.

"I heard everything you guys said. I even heard Lily and James talk to me." I said to them chuckling. Their faces were as if they saw a ghost(Lol).

"Y-You did?!" Asked Remus. I nodded as they got up and sat back in their seats." So you heard everything?" Asked Sirius. I nodded again." When I was in a coma,I was a ghost -almost- and I saw you guys talking to me and I feel very happy to hear that I'm actually important to somebody." I Said smiling and a few tears fell out.

"Amelia you are important! Even though your family died you still have a family. You have Remus,Lily,Mavis, and Clary as your family." Said Sirius.