Let Sparks Fly

I dedicate this chapter to RoseHallow18838 ,SonitaHean , and @Blossoming_Rain
----------------------------------------------
(Amelia's pov)
It was none other than Lily and Remus.
What's he doing here?

"Amelia! You're awake! Thank god." Said Lily as I noticed her eyes were very red. I then spotted a tear or two falling.

"Hey Lils." I said to her. I was a bit tired still but I still had enough energy though.

"What happened earlier?" I asked her as I noticed her face turned into nervousness.

"Well..." Lily said as her voice trailed off.

"Lily please tell me." I told her as she was a little worried to tell me what happened.

"Okay. First I saw the marauders surrounding you just laughing. I then noticed the cuts on your body. I then started crying and Remus picked you up and brought you to Madam Pomfrey." Lily told me as I slowly started to remember what happened.

"I have one question for Remus." I said to him.

"Fire away." He simply said.

"Why did you help me?" I asked him as I was very confused and curious.

"It's because I didn't like how they treated you. You stood up for Lily when she had enough of telling James no. James can be bloody annoying sometimes but I get used to it.Also I am nothing like my friends. I promise you that." He stated as I thought for a second.

"Thank you Lily. Thanks Remus." I said to them as Lily smiled and hugged me while Remus just nodded and smiled.

"Oh I almost forgot to give you this. It'll make you feel better." Remus said as he reached in his pocket for...a chocolate bar?

He handed it to me as I replied with a thanks. Surprisingly it actually made me feel better.

Then the door opens and Madam Pomfrey comes in with a tray of some stuff.

"Amelia dear. Glad to see you up! I have a tray with your medicine and some food for you to eat." Madam Pomfrey said to me smiling.

"Thank you." I said softly. My throat did hurt a bit but I could still talk.

"Amelia in a couple of hours you can leave if you want. Just so you know, if you feel too tired or anything just stay here for now. Alright?" Said Madam Pomfrey.

I then nodded my head as she walked out of the room.

As I ate my food and swallowed my medicine, I noticed that Lily and Remus were staring at me smiling.

"What?" I said smiling as there was a little food in my mouth still.

"Nothing. We're just happy to see you awake and smiling." Said Lily. I then smiled again and continued eating my food.

It was quit for a split second until...

"AMELIA!!!" I heard someone yell as I saw Clary into tears while Mavis being dragged by her.