Raven Meets Lily

As I got up I was glad today was Friday because after that is Saturday of course. Today was alright. I was hanging out with Daniel again today. He got me chocolates today. It was a bit weird because I thought he knew it was my last day of being on my time of the month.

Throughout the whole day there was no bullying because I completely avoided being around where they were if I had seen them. It was a calming day today. So peaceful. I only wish that if everyday was peaceful like this.No bullying. No pain. No misery.

As I walked back to my dorm room, I saw the girls just eating candy or dancing for some reason. I laughed and just smiled. It's nice to see them happy. I never liked to see any of them sad.It breaks my heart to see them sad.

As I stepped into the room, I took a deep breath because I'm scared how they'll react.

Their laughter died as Lily saw me and said,"Hey Amelia!Glad you're back!" Lily then ran up to me and hugged me. Then as Clary and Mavis ran to hug us the weight of them all were too strong and we eventually fell on the ground . I took most of the pain since I was closer the ground.

"Amelia! You alright?" Said Clary. I laughed it off and said,"Yeah I'm good!" They laughed while I tried to figure out what to first say to them because I can't just say,' hey you guys! I have a curse that causes me to have another side of me that's much darker but don't worry! She's not evil any more. She can control my body whenever she or I want. And I can cast spells without using my wand or saying it. Also my real mom killed my adoptive mom and sister.'

"H-hey you guys. I want to tell you guys something. It's important." I said to them as they looked at me worriedly.

"Amelia are you alright?" Said Clary."Yeah I'm fine. It's about me and my family that's all. But I wanted to tell you guys because you guys are my best friends. And I trust you about me telling you this." I told them.

We all walked to my bed so we can go sit. Mavis ran to her bed to go grab her candy for us. She then ran back and sat at the foot of the bed.

I took a deep breath and stared at them,hoping I made the right decision.

"When I was born I thought I was a regular witch. But I was also born with this curse. There's another side of me that's much darker than me.That side of me is named,Raven. Over the years she's been with me,she became good. And I know she isn't lying because she's me of course.A few months ago.. the day I came to Hogwarts. Was the day my mother and sister died in front of my eyes. And I then found out that they weren't my real family. The person who killed them was my real mother. I knew it was her because I felt this vibe. That vibe was her power. I knew I recognized it once I was born. I know it might sound weird but I knew that vibe from somewhere. I can do this different kind of magic without using my wand or saying it. All I know I've been lied to my whole entire life. Ever since I met all of you, you guys are like sisters to me. I don't want to lose you guys." As I told them the whole story, I looked down at my lap and closed my eyes. I then felt the tears falling and falling. It didn't stop.

"It's alright Amelia." Said Raven."Is it really? Is it really all right Raven? Nothing. Is alright. Nothing will ever be alright." I said to her as I started crying even harder. The quiet sobs are now getting even louder.

I then felt somebody hug me. Then other people started hugging me.

I looked up from my misty eyes and saw the people that I call friends instantly became family. I smiled happily as I heard them cry as well.

"You don't deserve this pain." Said Lily. As they hugged me even tighter."You don't deserve this at all." Said Clary as she started crying even more."We'll never leave you. We won't even let you go to the bathroom alone." Said Mavis. I then laughed and calmed down. As I looked at them as I thought to myself,'I had a family again.'