Chapter 5

Mike's POV

So Ziah think she slick. I got something for her ass. I decided to take my ass to school today. I got all my shit ready and hopped in my car. I drove off listening to Jay-Z new album. I got into the school and parked my car. I saw my boys and I gave me all a dap and made my way to my locker. I saw Ziah decided to give her a little visit. The bell rung meaning it was time to go to first period. I made my way to her locker and yanked her by her hair.

Ziah's POV

I was dragged in the janitors room. I was scared and I was crying. The person put me on the bucket and started to speak.

"Ziah , Ziah , Ziah! You thought you would get away but I found your ass bitch! Pack all your shit and you better be in my house as soon as the bell ring. Ion know where your fuck ass been at but you somewhere. If you not at my house I'll put you in a hospital bed , got it ?" Mike said in a stern and devilish voice.

I kept quiet until he slapped me. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" "YES!" "Watch Your Tone Bitch!" He said causing more hot tears running down my face. He pulled me up from the bucket and pour bleach in the janitor's sink. He grabbed me and pulled me in it telling me "I'm gonna make your ass suffer stupid bitch!" He pulled me back up and I was gagging for air. I cried until I cried anymore.

"Remember what I told you , BRING YOUR ASS HOME!" He said. With that he left and went to class. I sat there and cried until I left the school ground and happen in my car. I drove to my parents house and went to take a shower. I pulled up in the driveway and ran inside. I locked the door and put the alarm on. I look at myself in the mirror and I look horrible. My hair was changing colors and my eyes were bloodshot red. My cheek was red from the slap he gave me. I went in the shower and stayed there thinking about everything that has happened in my life.

Will Zi go back to Mike or stay in her hideout? Mhmmm.

#Vote

#Comment

#KeepReading

👑Crissey👑