Chapter 2 : Will Things Change In My Life?

3 Weeks Later

Ziah's POV

It was three o'clock in the morning. Mike wasn't home because he went to the club. He probably hugged up on some hoe right now. I thought to myself was this a good chance for me to leave? I got up and packed all my shit and left to my mother's house. I knew Mike was gonna find me because he was apart of group called FBGM(Fuck Bitches ! Get Money !). They had beef with every drug lord in the game. He was the leader of FBGM.

I hopped in my BMW and drove off quickly to my mom's house to quickly notice that Mike just turned the corner to go to the house. That made me drive faster. I was scared and my heart was pounding out of my chest.

Ziah: FUCK ! God please don't let him find see me please !

Mike's POV

I was out with my boys and we was at Club Lexx. As soon as we stepped in, all the attention was on us. We went into our V.I.P Section. We was getting high and drunk as fuck. Then a whole bunch of strippers made they're way into our section.

One stripper caught my attention and I was kind feeling her. I motioned my hands telling her to come here. When she came I immediately grabbed that big ass of her's.

Me: Damn baby , that ass-

Her: You ain't gotta tell me because I know what I can do with it with that big dick of yours

Me: Wait how the fuck you know if my shit big? This shit coulda been the size of a damn corn dog and then what you woulda said if you saw it ?

Her: *giggles*

Me: Well look lil mama come to my house and maybe you could see how big my shit is.

Her: Sure. Let me grab my things I'll meet you out in the front.

Me: Aiight ma.

She walked away and I took my last blow outta my joint. I walked over to my boys and told them I'm out. They already know what time is it when I leave the club early. They was all smirking at me and all I could do is laugh.

I forgot I had a damn girlfriend. Man, Ziah be tripping. When I be wanting some pussy or some head she reject my ass. I be mad as fuck so I beat her ass. Yea, you might say I'm a bitch ass nigga because I beat her ass but she deserve that shit. The other day she grew some balls and actually put up a fight with me. She better be at home that's all I know. I don't give a fuck if I gotta another female with me.

The stripper hopped in my whip and I drove off. There was an awkward silence for about five minutes until I decided to break it.

Me: Aye ma , what's yo name?

Her: Shantell

Me: Oh pretty name for a bad ass chick

Shantell: Thanks , but what's your name ?

Me : Well the name is Mike, capital M lowercase i k e , yea mike. *Smirks*

Shantell: *giggles* Ahh you funny. I wanna see how funny you get in that bed. *winks*

Me: Haha you got jokes baby , I see , I'll show you.

I turned up the radio. I turned the corner to pull into the house and see Ziah's BMW driving off real fast. Where the fuck she going? She better bring her ass back. I hope she not trying to run away cause she know I will find her little ass .She thought I ain't see her , I saw that damn bitch. She going to learn when that ass come back home. I was low key mad because I loved her but she was always making me mad. I didn't want this bitch Shantell to see me mad so I stayed calm.

We hopped out my Mercedes and I opened the door to the house. As soon as we got in there she put all her things down and quickly jumped on my kissing me and then down my neck.

So I'm Not Really Feeling Shantell But I Mean A Stripper Is A Stripper Right ?

#Vote

#Comment

#Keep Reading

👑Crissey👑