What if: Maya

Hey! I'm back

So am I!

And this time we're going to see everyone's reaction when they find out about Maya.

She has been bullied before. And it's still going on.

She told us and made sure we never told anyone

Well now they need to know.

Let's jump right into it.

-------------------------------

"What story do you guys have for us today?" Maya asked "well so far, I have been bullied Riley has been bullied, Lucas was kicked out if school Smackle changed and Zay got his cookie stolen" Farkle said.

"Okay?" Maya asked. "What's the story then?" Riley asked "what if Maya got bullied?" Farkle said. "That's not possible" Riley said "I could be possible Riley" Lucas said "YEAH but Maya would tell us if she was being bullied" Riley said "let's start the story" Smackle said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It started like any normal day. Maya got ready and headed to the Matthews house. But Riley was a bit too happy today. "Life if perfect. I'm so happy nothing bad is happening to my friends!" Riley said as she jumped around the house,

They left for school. No one seemed to notice that Maya was making herself distant. No one hut Lucas. Maya didn't pay attention in class. And Mr Matthews never asked her questions. Lucas knew something was going on.

Maya went to her locker and opened it, a note fell out. This had been happening every day. At the same time Maya would get a note saying something rude. But today was the worst. 'You don't deserve your friends' the note started off with.

'And they hate you, they're only your friends because they feel sorry for you. No one likes you not even your dad. The world would be better with out you in it' the note ended. Maya took a deep breath. She out the note in her bag like she always did.

But this time someone was watching her. He saw the note and felt stupid for not realizing sooner. That night he went to Riley's house. "Something's going on with Maya" he said "Lucas that's stupid" Riley said.

"Riley she's getting bullied" Lucas said "if Maya was being bullied she would tell us Lucas. Or she would be different" Riley said "that's the ting. She is different she won't talk in class and she ignores us a lot of the time" Lucas said.

"Lucas don't worry if something was happening-" they heard crying from the kitchen. Riley went to investigate. "Katy?" Riley asked "I should've noticed something was going on" Katy said "mum I fine see" Maya said.

"You weren't fine earlier" Katy said. Maya nor Katy realized that Riley was there. "Mum there wasn't that much blood" Maya said "come on Maya, Riley will be coming down soon, I don't think she would be happy to see you like this" Topanga said.

"What's going on?" Riley asked as Maya got to the door "Riley Maya and Katy were just leaving" Topanga said "no. Not until I know what's going on" Riley said. Maya opened the door and to her surprise she saw Lucas.

"Lucas move" Maya said. But he didn't. Instead he pick her up and took her to Riley's room. Riley locked the bay window and the door. Lucas out Maya down on Riley's bed "Maya way going on?" Riley asked

"Nothing" Maya said "Maya" Riley said "riles im fine" Maya said "no you're not. Maya your bleeding" Lucas said as he grabbed a damp towel to clean up the blood. "Pass me your arm" he said Maya was reluctant but she did it.

Lucas pulled up her sleeve "oh my god Maya, why didn't you tell me?" Riley asked. Lucas kept cleaning the cuts. "You wouldn't understand Riley" Maya said "Maya I'm your best friend" Riley said "Thats why I couldn't tell you" Maya said.

Once Lucas finished cleaning up the cuts he hugged Maya. "Why?" Riley asked. All Maya did was pull out a note from her bag and hand it to Riley "oh Maya". Riley said as she also hugged Maya. "I'm not letting anyone-" Maya cut her off.

"It's not that simple Riley. You can't just stop this. It takes time before they forget I exist and then this will be over" Maya said "no. I'll talk to dad he can sort something out at school" Riley said "he doesn't know" Maya said

"Why not?" Riley asked "because I can't tell him" Maya said "you can't or you won't?" Riley asked "I won't" Maya said. Lucas was still hugging her. Maya now had her head on his shoulder. "Then I'll tell him" Riley said

"If he found out... who knows how mad he will be" Maya said "he can't stay mad at you" Riley said and she walked off. It was just Maya and Lucas left alone. Maya ended up falling asleep on Lucas's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But still Maya would tell us if something is bothering her" Riley said "yeah Riley is right. I would t-tell you guys" Maya said Farkle looked her dead in the eyes "Maya who's bullying you?" Lucas asked "no one" Maya said.

"Maya" Lucas said "a guy at school" Maya said. "Well what are you waiting for Lucas? Aren't you going to go and bash him up like you tried to do with billy? And you did with my bully?" Riley asked "not this time" Lucas said.

"Why not?" Zay asked "you got violent with our bullies" Zay added "that's not what Maya needs" Lucas said "well what does Maya need?" Smackle asked. Lucas stood up and took Maya's hand, they walked over to Riley's bed.

Lucas sat down and Maya sat down next to him. He picked her up and place her on his lap. He hugged Her. She just cuddled into his chest and cried. But Lucas was there for her. That was what she needed. She needed someone to be there for her.

Someone who wouldn't leave her. But someone who would stay and comfort her when she needs it. And that's exactly what Lucas did. He held her in his arms until she feel asleep from crying. Then he laid her down on Riley's bed.

He pulled the covers up and kissed her forehead. But he stayed next to her until she woke up. Riley was amazed at how Lucas did that. She thought he would need to hurt someone. But he just needed to be there. And that was enough for Maya.

---------------------------

Okay so many Feels.

Next time in What if?: Lucas loved Maya like Maya loves Lucas?

That is going to be interesting.

Well we shall see you then

Bye!

Bye!!

Oh yeah and if you have any What If's then tell us!

And we will write them down.

Cya

Bye