"Come in" I said and widened the door so he could come in. He followed me to the living room and we sat in silence for 10 minutes than he got a text. When he looked at it his eyes widened and looked at me surprisingly.
"What?" I say with a confused face.

"Kori and the others want us to fight to see who would dominate over the other. They planned this and aren't coming over." I looked at him shocked.

"I'm not gonna try to get a dominate to submit to me, I would rather have a born submissive."

He sighed and looked at me seriously. "I want to do this." I looked at him even more shocked.

"Why?"

"Kori's mum is the principle of the university I want to get in and if I win I get to go because he'll convince his mum."

I rested my face and became emotionless. "What do I get in return if I win?" He looked at me shocked like he knew he was going to win over me and thought for a bit.

"If you win I'll............be your submissive for 3 months"
When he said that I choked on my on spit. Is he serious?

"That's like 90 days you know!?"

"Yeah but I'm definitely gonna win so it doesn't matter" he said to me upping himself.

I got up off the couch and so did he. "Undress" I said. He made a confused, shocked face.

"No you undress" he said. Like hell I'll will. He won't and can't order me around. He has to obey me when I order something.

We argued for a few minutes and I was getting sick of it so I brought my foot up and placed it on his chest. He pushed him down to the ground.

"You will obey me" I said with a stern voice, pushing my foot harder on him. He made a pained expression and gasped.

"F*** you!" He yelled at me and grabbed my ankle trying to push my foot off him. However, I was stronger than him and pushed down even harder. I hate swear words and Teshi is not only disobeying me now, he's disrespecting me. Looks like his punishment will increase.

I took my foot off him. "Do as I say Teshi and don't swear" I said in a very dominate voice and he look surprised but shook his head no. I sighed and left him going to my playroom. I grabbed a whip and went back to the living room where he was standing with his arms crossed. I lifted the whip and he took a step back but then realised what he was doing so he stepped forward.

I rolled my eyes and hit him a few times. "You will not disobey me. You will not disrespect me. You will do what I say." I yelled at him and his face had pain written all over it but he shook his head no. I hit him a few more times. He shook his head again so I pushed him to the ground with my foot again.

I took my foot off and grabbed his ankle. I started dragging him to my playroom. He started struggling so I whipped him again. I opened the door and dragged to the centre of the room. I let go and closed the door. "Take off your clothes" I demanded hitting the whip lightly on my left hand. He didn't say anything so I walked over and whipped him again.

"Stop! F***! Stop Amagi! Oww!" He screamed at me. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it making the buttons fly.
" you will call me Goddess, got it?" I said but he just stared at me like I was stupid. I hit him 3 more times and ripped off his shirt. I slapped his chest "Got. It?" I said in a angry tone. He still stared at me but with a face of agony like I was telling him to jump off a cliff. I slapped his chest again and crouched down. He looked at me in horror knowing what I was about to do.

I pulled his pants down with his boxers and pushed him down on the floor. I took them off and he moved his hands to cover his penis. I slapped his hands and looked him with a 'seriously' face. I pushed him into a kneeling position with his hands beside his head and butt in the air. I chained his limbs down and slapped his butt as I got up to grab his collar. I crouched down in front of him and collared him.