1-Fantasies

A/N: Hello, this is my first book and I'm awful at writing. I know people hate a/n's, I'm one of them. The photo above is what Teshi looks like. But enjoy my terrible writing!

First person (Teshi)

My friend Kori was asking the group what they fantasies are and if they had any fetishes.

"Teshi~ what do you fantasise about?" I thought for a second and decided to tell him the truth. What harm will it do?

"BDSM and dominating over a chick. Why are you asking these personal questions?" I said with a emotionless face.

"Cause! Everyone has so much cooler fantasies than me. I dream about big boobs and bootys. I want to fantasise about something cool like a fetish about liking pain or something. You know?" Kori said to me in a whiny tone. I just don't understand him sometimes. It's good he didn't criticise me about liking BDSM and D/s relationships though.

I rolled my eyes at Kori and he pouted for a few seconds and then smiled.

"Let's ask what Amagi, our school idol fantasises about!" Everyone cheered and agreed but me. I don't understand why they want to know, plus won't she be creeped out?

 I don't understand why they want to know, plus won't she be creeped out?

Photo is what Amagi looks like
P.O.V change (Amagi)

As i walked in the outdoor hallway of school someone called me out. I walked over to where the voice came from and found a group of two guys and three girls. I reconized all of them and they told me to take a seat. I sat down on the bench next to a guy named Teshi. The others were sitting on the ground looking at me with wide smiles. Teshi didn't seem to care and looked off in the distance.

"Um Amagi w-what do you fantasise about?" I wasn't expecting this sort of question so i scruched my face a bit and crossed my legs. I thought for a bit about wheather to lie or tell the truth. I chose truth and my face went blank so when i said what i was interested in they wouldn't judge as hard.

"I'm into BDSM, D/s relationships where I'm the dominate one so I get to tie the guy up and have control over him. I like the thought of putting a collar on him as well." The group looked at me surprised and then smiled.

"Teshi said the same thing but he would like to tie up a chick instead" Kori's smile turned to a pout and he sighed.

Evalin, a girl in the group asked if they could come over on Sunday and I agreed. She then waved her eyebrows at Kori and the other girls, Dove and Haruchi.
They were probably planning something but I wasn't interested as the bell rung and my teacher hated when I late.

・゚゚・。 ・゚゚・。 ・゚゚・。 ・゚゚・。 ・゚゚・。
Time skip to Sunday~

I was sitting on the couch watching TV waiting for the group to come over. I heard the doorbell ring so I hopped off the couch and walked over to the front door. I opened it and saw Teshi wearing a black button up shirt and black pants. His black hair was messy like he just got out of bed. He noticed me checking him out and rolled his eyes at me. I rolled my eyes in return.