Stay Quiet To Survive

Sammie's P.O.V

 We are back in school and we are doing the balloon release with max and Elanor after school but I have a weird feeling but I ignored it.  I got to my new locker which is next to Harvey!  we unpack our bookbags and we look at our schedules;

1.Math

2.Social Studies

3. E.L.A

4. Choir

5. Gym

6. health

7.Lunch

8. Science

9. Intervention

We have the same classes! It is  lunch I still had the feeling but I think Harvey noticed.

                                                                     Harvey's P.O.V

I see that Sammie isn't acting normal so I say something, "Sammie, What's wrong?"   Oh Harvey, I have been having this feeling that something bad will happen today so, I brought my inhaler it is in my locker. " At least you have it at school. I'm just wondering what could go wrong on a day like this?" Harvey, What can go wrong on a day like this. You never know when your last day will be so, live life to the fullest.  "ok Sammie let's forget this convo happened and we just eat our lunch?"     Ok Harv.  

                                            **** In Science with Max, Elanor, Harvey and Sammie****

We were all in science and we were reviewing of the layers of atmosphere and the school P.A came on: "Ladies and Gentleman we are having a lockdown we don't know who the person is but, He IS ARMED BE CAREFUL!" Everyone goes in the corner where you cant see us and the teacher locks the door and we just sat in the corner.

                                                                     Max's P.O.V

We are in a school lockdown and the man is armed so, If he or she aims for Elanor I will take the bullet for her.  Elanor looks a little worried and she is shaking so I think this will be like the Sandy Hook Shooting that happened in the U.S a few years back. But, I start to tremble and shake I forgot.. My anxiety It takes over my body in bad situations. Next thing i know is that I feel a horrific pain in my head.  My headache is getting worse but I have to stay up to protect Elanor but atleast I have my inhaler so, I use it and I feel a little better. We just sit there we hear fate screaming and crying we have our phones so everyone turns off noticfations to text their parents saying that there is a lock down and they will text them when the lockdown is over. 

                                                             Sammie's P.O.V

We all texted our parents but My mom already died so Max and Harvey texted "my mom" for me because we live together. after everyone's phones where put away we heard pounding on our door we just sit there silent and the banging gets LOUDER until he breaks in.. I tell Harvey Max and Elanor to play dead when he breaks in. He is in the room and he starts shooting and I play dead everyone gets the memo so they play dead too I get grabbed and I get taken until he reaches the school doors. he stabs my thigh and opens the doors then the police shoot the guy and they take me to the nurse to see if I was hurt or anything I see Harvey crying with Max and Elanor. They all head out of the school. I text them, "Hey where are you guys?" 

                                                               Max's P.O.V

    after the lock down the P.A. comes on and says " this man who put our school in lockdown is insane and has been planning this attack for 9 years and today happened to be the day. we go get our stuff from our locker and go home we see who made it out alive and who didn't.  I notice Harvey crying so I ask whats wrong?  

"Max, Sammie went missing during the lockdown." 

Harvey, everything will be ok now let's go find mom outside ok?

 "Fine"

Ok I know for a fact she will text you asking if we are ok and where we are Harvey, you are being Paranoid.  

"Max, You're right, I know she will text us and I hope Tilly is ok Hopefully she didn't get shot I can't live a world without a smiling Tilly."

I can't imagine that either but, we will see when we go out into the Parking lot.

We go out into the parking lot and we find mum and we hug her and we ask her if she has saw Tilly? she said no tears form in our eyes until we hear  Tilly yelling for Mum! we all run over to Tills and hug her Tilly is frightened so when we get home we can surprise Leo. As soon as we see everyone exit the school we stayed to comfort the parent who has lost their child. Dylan Isn't dead he just got injured. We start crying when Harvey gets a text from Sammie.

                                                               Harvey's P.O.V

I get a text from Sammie asking where we are I say Parking lot she says Nurse.... I rush in the school and head for the Nurse's office as soon as I walk in, I see a knife in Sammie's Left thigh. I run over to her. I start asking a Gazillion questions and she just says, "Harvey I'm fine. Are you, Max, and Elanor ok?" Yeah they are with our parents and Tilly is crying but she is ok And Leo didn't go to school because he is sick. "ok I can go in a few minutes the are wrapping where he stabbed me and are giving me crutches." Ok I will be here for you no matter what. "So will I Harvey."    I lean in to kiss and we kiss for a few seconds then we pull away to see what the nurse is doing. She is almost done wrapping her leg so, we can go home soon. She winces when she gets up and she is using the crutches and we are out of the school. My mom rushes to Sammie asking What happened so She says, " Well, during the lockdown, HE grabbed me and ran to the school doors and stabbed a knife into my thigh and he got shot by the police and the police took me to the nurses office." We all get in the car and go home.

                                                          Leo's P.O.V       SURPRISE!!

When the door shuts I hear it lock. I wake up and start moaning because I was having a good dream. I see Sammie on Crutches and Harvey upset and Max scared he plopped onto the couch into a ball and started rocking back and forth. So, i ask what Happened. Harvey explains it all, " There was a lockdown at school and the stabbed Sammie and took her and Max Passed out in the classroom and I was playing Dead with Elanor and well.. Max din't have to play dead. he passed out. So, Sammie got her leg wrapped and she can't walk yet and she got crutches until She can walk again." I just sat there shocked I had no words I didn't see tilly So I asked Wheres Tilly?     Tilly runs out and gives me a big hug.  I'm so happy that none of my family members passed away. we are 1 BIG HAPPY FAMILY. We all watch a movie and just go do things like go shopping and when Sammie can run we will do lazertag. We went to do archery, and Pokemon Go Hunting and call it a day at that. we return to the house and we go to bed.