Sleepy dayz

Elanor's P.O.V
I woke up at 10 and I looked to see if anyone else is up......Nope there all sleeping. I just lie there and play on my phone until someone wakes up. The next person up is Sammie they boys are STILL SLEEPING. So, Sammie and I decide to prank them. We did track so, we can run really fast. So, we took eggs 2 each and cracked them on our boyfriends and they woke up and started chasing us. We ran out of the house around the yard. About 30 seconds into the chase, the boys gave up. We ran back into the house before the boys could get there and they walked in and saw us so we said, "What took you so long? " They were shocked so, we went up and kissed them. Max liked it. Well, Sammie and Harvey were making out Max and I just cuddled together. We got up and decided to play with Tilly and Leo for a little bit.

                                   Harvey's  P.O.V
We all the sudden started about Christmas because it was almost christmas. We started a younow and I started to not feel good. After 30 mins into the younow, I said, I don't feel good I'm gonna get some rest. Sammie had to come. Elanor and Max are still on younow Sammie asks what's wrong so I just shrugged, she knew I didn't feel good. She got up and said be right back gonna make you some soup. I  lied there thinking what would I do without Sammie and how much I love her soon, Sammie came in, she had soup and crackers she took my temperature...... 103.4, I started shivering but I think she noticed. She came over and gave me a big hug and, a heated blanket. I lied there and Sammie started stroking my hair. I all the sudden felt bad I don't want to her sick. "Hey Sammie" yeah Harvey? She said  "Sammie, I don't want to get you sick."  Harvey, I will do anything for you to be healthy. We snuggled for a little bit and fell alseep.

                                  Sammie's P.O.V
I woke up starting to feel sick. I had a stomach ache and a sore throat. Harvey woke up and ran into the bathroom. I ran after him. I see him throwing up in the toilet. I ran into the kitchen and got some water and saltine crackers to make him feel better. When he was done throwing up, he ate a cracker and slowly ate it. I coughed and it hurt my throat so I touched my throat and Harvey kinda noticed... Babe did I get you sick? "I think so Harvey." Awe now I feel bad. Let me get you some cough drops he insisted but I made him rest. He went on his phone and took a pic and the caption was when you and your bæ are sick. I felt tired and I was fighting to keep my eyes open so Harvey told me to lie my head on his chest and go to sleep and so I did. As soon as my eyes closed, I felt someone's finger running through my hair I love Harvey and I will always do.

Sorry for the short chapter I have been very busy lately❤💜