Things are present.

Harveys P.O.V

Today, we go Busking in Brighton and Max and I invite
Elanor and Sammie to come along we are now waiting for them to arrive and when they did, we just hugged for like 3 minutes and then got in the car. Behind Mrs.Mills it was me and Sammie and In the back it was Max and Elanor well, we have a 2 hour drive ahead of us.

                                           Max's P.O.V
About 45 minutes into the drive, I saw that Elanor was fighting to keep her eyes open so I told her to sleep so, she put her head on my shoulder and I whispered I love you Elanor. Before she went to sleep. We woke up and we were at Brighton and we raced out and started busking

............AFTER BUSKING............
We head home and go to Berkshire's Carnival and we decided to go on the ferris wheel and Elanor says I've
never been on a ferris wheel and I tell her everything will be OK and once the ride started she started to cuddle with me so, we stayed like that and we both leaned in and started kissing and kissed some more and Harvey yells, GET SOME MAX! we just pull apart and we just laughed and we got off. We go play one of these carnival games and I won Elanor a fish and she won me a massive teddy bear. we head home and we were cuddling in the back and we fell asleep when I woke up, I was in the Mills house on their couch and I woke up to a Max cuddling with me. We want to just chill out today so, we play with Tilly, Leo, and Pippa Later they all come over my house and go swimming. We all got in and played the color game then Elanor got on my shoulders and Sammie got on Harvey's and we had a chicken fight but, we lost.

Harvey's P.O.V
After the chicken fight I threw Sammie up in the air and I caught her and kissed her she kissed back and Leo and Tilly were yelling. SARVEY!! SARVEY!! We just laughed and we played Marco Polo and Sammie was it she went for me and when she found me I grabbed her waist and kissed her. After, we decided to go to the park. We were on the swings with Elanor, Sammie, and Max until, Sammie went missing We looked all over and she came back like 5 minutes later we all hugged her and she said what a girl told her, "Stay away from Max and Harvey or else you will pay." They all just were shocked that someone would do that. After the
Park We Got Home And Sammies phone went off I was getting worried.

Sammie's P.O.V
My phone went off so on I answered the call and it was a random girl saying to meet her in front of the school in 30 minutes so, I start to walk and as soon as I get there I see a girl walking towards me and she stops and she says, "I Warned you." She took my knee and twisted it until it was out of place and then, took a Baseball bat and started to beat me up with it and about 2 minutes later I hear yelling in the back round it sounded like Tilly, Harvey, Max, Leo, Mrs.Mills and Mr.Mills and I couldn't look to see who it was but, my vision was blurred before I passed out..

Max's P.O.V
My family goes to this ice cream parlor right by the school and as we walk by, we see a girl get beaten by another girl so, we go to see who it is and Sammie is getting beat up by an Insane girl with a baseball bat. I see Harvey yelling and crying at the same time she looked awful, she had lots of bruises, her knee looked broken or something and she looked at Tilly then passed out. Tilly ran over crying and hugging Sammie saying "I love you Sammie soo much I hope you will be ok. We are calling the peremedics!"

                                         Tilly's P.O.V
We got to the hospital and Sammie hasn't woken up yet. I hope she is alive and we got the girl who hurt Sammie in jail. We are just gonna wait to see if Sammie wakes up. In the mean time, I see Harvey crying and shaking so I go and confort him. I hug him and tell him everything will be ok. He isn't crying as hard anymore now I'm cuddling with Harvey because he is the Best brother I could wish for.
(No offense to Max and Leo😂) The Nurse calls us in to Sammie's room, and we all walk in and everyone Hugs Sammie and she asks us, "Who are you guys" We all were confused so we looked at the nurse to explain.

Nurses P.O.V
Sammie has a torn ACL, concussion and Memory loss. She won't remember anything so, take everything easy to get her memory back.

Harvey's P.O.V
She doesn't remember me. I want her to remember me but I start crying, Sammie says, " Oh Harvey don't cry" She remembers me! I run to her and kiss her Passionately my parents went home I stayed with Sammie and I have to help her remember everything. We start off basic.... her full name and neighbors. ● □ ●Skip 2 hours● □ ● she knows everything except for my family. I have to interduce her to my family. Well here it goes.......

Sammie's P.O.V
It is time to "meet" Harveys family... well here goes nothing.
I see people walking in and I see a little girl who looks familiar and her voice seems familiar and I remember that's Tills so I say, Tills come over here. She looks at me and then runs and hugs me and says I knew you would remember me Sammie. I remember everyone now, I go into surgery for my knee. I say bye to Harvey and he just kisses me for like 5 minutes. I will never forget that kiss. They put me in amnesia so, as the survey progressed I was thinking will I ever to play Softball again... After the surgery, I was in my hospital room, and When I woke up, I saw 11 roses and Harvey set out a mirror and said, If you look into this mirror, you will the the 12 most beautiful things in the world. I hugged him and he put the roses in a vase and the mirror where it was. Then, the doctor cane in and asked what color cast I wanted I knew Harvey loves the color Maroon so I went with it. I got a full leg cast and I'm in a wheel chair for 2 weeks then I get a knee brace in 4 weeks. As we head home, We go buy colorful sharpies to decorate my cast. We buy the 21 pack and at home we start signing and decorating. Max wrote Max-A-Million and drew a hat ,
Tilly wrote Tills and drew a heart and flowers,
Leo wrote Leo is Amazing and drew stars ,  Harvey Wrote Harvsicle and drew a boy and a girl holding hands and I ask who is the boy and the girl and he said "that's you and me I love you to the moon and back Sam-Sam" We decided to make a musical.ly so we chose the song Closer by Chain smokers ft~Halsey (that songs lit) we posted it and we went to go get food we were walking I was using my crutches and they were easier than I thought they would be. We raced down the Road and went into the ice cream shop.
We all got Vanilla and we left and went back to the house. Harvey puts me to sleep because I've had a long morning
2 Hours Later.....
Harvey was snuggling with me saying Babe, we got a surprise for you. Come into Sunroom to see. As I walk in, I see decorations and photos of all of us Surprise! It was a little feel better soon party the sign said feel better soon and everyone was giggling after they yelled surprise we all ate food, watched movies, played truth or dare. and Elanor signed my cast and we all just talked and talked some more until we went to sleep.