one *preview!!!!*

"Why is J Lin dating that black chick? He should be with someone who looks like him."

"That Giselle girl is NOT the kind of girl Jeremy should be with."

"Jeremy's a traitor. I don't understand him."

"I'm disgusted. He should be ashamed of himself."

"His ex is better looking. He's suddenly caught jungle fever and I'm a bit confused."

These are only a couple of comments Giselle Leveau has seen over the last few days on her social media accounts. She's been dating NBA player Jeremy Lin for eight months, but they went public only two weeks ago. That's all it took for the harassment to start.

"Jeremy, I'm sorry." He scratched the back of his head as he watched his girlfriend sleep on his lap. "She a great person, mom. I don't get it. Why do people hate her?" He caressed Giselle's hair gently and smiled when she finally opened her eyes. She sat up and stretched before kissing his cheek.

"You feel better, babe? Mom went out to pick up some donuts earlier. I thought you would like that."

She nodded before sitting up to hug him, resting her head gently on his chest. "You had us a little scared earlier, Gigi. Do you need anything before I leave?" She shook her head at her future mother-in-law and smiled softly as she walked over to give her a hug.

"Thank you for everything. You don't know how much this means to me." Jeremy continued to rub her side as she reached up to hold his mother's hand. He was thankful for his mother and her kind heart. She loved Giselle as if she were her daughter.

"You're family, sweetheart. I'll always be here for you. Don't hesitate to call me." She pulled Giselle in for a hug before reaching over to hug her son. "I'll see you guys later for dinner, okay?"

She made her way to the front door, blowing kisses to the couple before walking out of the door.

"Your mother is seriously an angel in disguise. I love her so much. The fact that she even considers me family is just an honor. She's the mother I have always wanted." Jeremy smiled as he watched her talk about his mother, not really listening to a word she said. He just loved the sound of her voice.

"Honey, I asked you a question." She laughed softly as he came back down to earth with a goofy smile. 

"I was just asking about going to another city to play the game you love so much. You're too good to be missing out the action! You're too talented to be sitting down. So, lets call up your agent and possibly discuss joining a major squad." He looked up at his girlfriend rolled his eyes playfully. "I swear, you are the most incredible woman I've ever met."

Attempting to stand on his own, Giselle rushed to his side to help him with his crutch to stable himself for the quick journey to the bathroom. 

- I know it ain't much but I'm almost back. Kinda. Don't hold your breath! Love you!