Chapter 9 - Date Night..

"georgia" i grabbed her arm and started stroking so i didnt scare her, "its time to get up". I heard a little grumble so i decided to sit on the bed next to her. I saw her eyes flicker open and she looked at me, not registering anything yet as she had just woke up.

"Morning" her cute raspy morning voice was amazing.

"good morning beautiful" i kissed the tip of her nose, and felt her grab the hairs at the back of my neck.

"Morning" she smiled, pulling me closer, making sure she caught my lips.

I pulled away and we both smiled. I grabbed onto her hand and looked into her eyes. "Moms babysitting Annabelle tonight, im taking you out" i bopped her nose and we both fell into a fit of giggles.

"Ok, what do i wear? Cute or Casual" those were only her options for anything.

"Casual" i smiled, "be ready in 30 minutes" i shouted.

I heard her race to her door slamming it in the process. See what i hadnt told georgia is that we are going to the mall, see i know how much she loves shopping. We are buying some clothes because im taking her on holiday soon, we both need a break.

I was sat in the kitchen when i heard light tapping coming from the counter. I looked up and saw Georgia pulling faces at me! I laughed and grabbed her waist, pulling her close to me.

"Girl you craaaaay" i laughed imitating her voice.

"oooh really" she winked leaning her arms on her waist.

"Yep" i laughed.

"Well you still love me anyway" she did a smile which made my heart melt when i saw it. Seeing her happy again made me happy.

I sometimes feel like she doesn't realise how much i love her, if it came to it, i would give up everything for her. I'd give up R5, i'd give up being an actor, i'd give up everything just to have her in my arms.

"Ready to go?" i asked considering she was stood near the front door. She gave me a nod and grabbed my hand pulling me out and towards the car.

"Where are we going?" she looked like a small child on Christmas, it was adorable.

"honestly babe, no where special, just somewhere to buy things for something"

She furrowed her eyebrows but decided not to ask any questions because she knows how stubborn i am. Its a talent.

*8 HOURS LATER*

Home.

"Mom, were home" you could tell from my voice how tired i was, i'd never been shopping for that long of time ever!

"Tired you out babe" Georgia winked.

"You have no idea" i laughed.

After settling down and cuddling on the couch, i decided to tell Georgia why we had been to the mall today.

"Gee?" i sat forward on the couch making sure to face her.

"Yeah?" she asked.

I gave her a serious look and made it look like i was mad.

"Please explain this to me"

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and made sure that i put up the conformation email.

"Rik--"

"Just please read it"

I passed her the phone and she gave me a look of worry.

GEORGIA's POV;

Mr Lynch,

This is to confirm that the two tickets for you and a miss Georgia Frost are ready for collection.

To confirm;

2 x First Class Tickets.

To;

England.

For;

10 Nights.   Self Catering.

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!

i looked back up at riker with tears in my eyes, he was taking me on holiday.

"Were going to england?"

a big smile brushed his face as we both leaned in and i kissed him passionately.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N;

PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A MILLION YEARS.

ITS JUST IVE RECENTLY CELEBRATED MY 18TH BIRTHDAY, THEN CHRISTMAS. BUT IM ALL BACK TO NORMAL NOW (I HOPE).

NEXT UPDATE SHALL BE TOMORROW.

BTW -

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO THE BEAUTIFUL TALENTED MR ROSS LYNCH.

I LOVE YOU LOTS ROSSY.

AND ALSO

R5 FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER.

OMG I WAS AND STILL AM SO HAPPY :)

THANKS FOR THE READS. LOVE YOU<3

-AMY XOXO

Taken.       (Riker Lynch)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें