|1|

:Prologue:

(Betty)

"Come on you guys! It's time for school!",I yelled upstairs as I rechecked everyone's lunch box.

Quan came downstairs with Jackson and Lahni following right after their dad. Talking his ear off as he engaged in their every word. You could tell those kids meant the world to them just like to me. Seeing those off Gaurd moments always made my day in a way that nobody would really understand.

Quan and the kids turned their attention to me.

"Goodmorning baby.",Quan said as he kissed my cheek and grabbed his suitcase that I'd already organized.

"Hey babe.",I said as I slyly slapped his butt. He chuckled lowly.

"Mommy did you pack me a fruit roll Up?",Lahni asked.
"Cool! I got a toy car!",Jackson rambled on as he played with it on the kitchen counter.

Both of them scuffling through their lunch box as I sat a small breakfast for everyone on the table.

"Hey close that up and come eat before the bus comes."

They both sighed before closing their lunch box and sitting in their usual seats at the table. I laughed slowly as I grabbed Lahni a fruit roll up and listened to Quan and Jacksons conversation about the football game last night. Lahni sat there and ate all of her food and some of her brothers.

As I returned I handed her, her fruit roll up.

"Thanks mommy."
"Thanks mommy.",Jackson mocked.

And as usual him and Lahni got into an argument like they did almost every morning.

I handed Quan his phone and charger before handing him his suit jacket.

"Thanks baby. Hey are we still going out tonight or....",he trailed off.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him as he stared me in my eyes. I couldn't help but blush and laugh at him.

"Yes Quan we are."

"Eww!",the kids said in unison.

Me and Quan both laughed but I perked up as I heard the bus coming.

"Hey kids lets get going."

I gave Quan a sly smirk that he understood as I walked over to the kids and gave them both kissed on their forehead.

"Come on babies."

They both laughed and ran out to the bus. It was no point in telling them to stop running.

I waved to the familiar bus driver through the cracked front door as Quan spooked up beside me.

"I'm about to go but uh..."

As his words trailed off his hands trailed down to my ass. And just like every morning we sneaked upstairs, giggling like little teenagers, and had the most amazing sex ever. Just like every morning.

I was glad that everything I'd worked so hard for finally came into good use. I loved my life and my family and everything was going just fine. I was content and happy and loved and satisfied.

I prayed daily that nothing would change that.
I guess I would just have to wait and see if my prayers would be answered.