4 hours later

4 hours later

I had just gotten out of the shower and I'm now laying in bed rubbing my belly trying to get her to sleep so I can sleep. Just as I was falling asleep I felt Penelope crawl into bed with me snuggling into my side and now I'm wide awake again.

*next morning *

I was woken up to mason and Penelope running cars over my stomach like a racetrack. They are so occupied that they haven't even noticed that I'm awake. I finally get there attention and we finally get up grabbing reign from the crib we walk the downstairs to the kitchen to see my mom making French toast. I sat down at the table and mom came over giving us our plates.once I was done eating I put my plate in the sink and then took the kids upstairs to get dressed into their bathing suits.

To: Kimmy 💘😍
Do you northie saint and Kanye wanna come over and go swimming I have kourtneys kids and they wanna hang with north.

From: Kimmy💘😍
Of course we'll be over in 5.

We headed outside and down to the backyard where I laid out all the towels and put reign in his playpen in the shade right next to me. I was tanning but watching the kids.after awhile Kim finally showed up and she hung out with me while the kids played on the playground and in the pool.

Kim-sooo what are you doing tomorrow for your birthday.
Me-I really don't wanna do anything
Kim-why
Me-well I'm just trying to calm myself I have so much going on and I'm just so stressed it's not healthy for the baby
Kim-well how about we do a girls night we can do dinner and then afterwards we can hang out here and we can watch movies and hang out.you don't even have to do anything just dress to impress.
Me-I guess
Kim-yay now what's up with you and Justin
Me- nothing not talking to him cause he stresses me out
Kim- okay I'm leaving that subject alone.

We went on talking about her app and her games and different stuff going on in the family until it was time for them to leave. After they left I fed the kids and then kourtney picked them up and I went to bed.

*Next morning*

I woke up and seen Justin had tagged me in something on Instagram I click on the picture and this pops up. Captioning: isn't she just the sexiest thing youve ever seen?? That's all my people!! it's my baby girls birthday and I can't even spend it with her 😩 I'm so sorry kayla I really wish I could be there to hold on to you so tight and sing happy birthday to you and take you out for you're birthday but I'm on tour so I'll do it as soon as I come home. I love you so so so so much and happy birthday 💕😘

 I love you so so so so much and happy birthday 💕😘