Radiance

Pray for the mending of spirits, for the piecing together of shards scattered across the landscape, for the emotional disconnection of people from people. Allow the solitary trickle of water found in a desert to continue to expand and soon enough flood the barren landscape with fluent depth. 

Let love encapsulate your being, allow it to break down any craggy exterior you formed from hate, because to despise is to disable love from your heart. With eyes clouded by hatred the beauties of life a guarded by protectors of hope that defend peace from evil. Clouded skies eradicating the spears of light from the Sun that cannot even be filtered through the thick film that covers the heavens. Like a righteous blade, the sound of drums accompanying a cacophony of voices all strike the darkness with a bellowing wave of sound and light, focusing energy on what matters in the world. Restoring the cracks.

The world has been destroyed by hate. Shade is merely light that has been displaced, as to its whereabouts? Nobody knows. Its as if Earth is the Giant star that warms it, then each point has been exasperated of its energy. Inhumanity is the black hole that never stops. The sheet of darkness that never reflects but just stores. I wonder when we will ever get that back, maybe it is too late now. The world is a home not a battlefield...

Each missile that hits the surface digs existence further underground, children dancing will cease as radiation infested air sweeps eerily across a homicidal wasteland. The only faint noise to be heard will be the remnants of love, the young laughing, people crying from joy, two people sharing each others embrace. The Architects of the fallen will rise and defend the world from its own inhabitants, to stop man made weaponry killing man itself.

Let the light shine so we can let the rhythm of light take us to unknown places of happiness.

Dance in The Sun.