(DreamWorld) You're My Whole World.

Larry was quiet as he walked along the beaten Forest trail, back towards the lake that wasn't to far from the Cabin he and The other two teachers lived in.

He fixed his shirt collar, the tag pricking at his neck uncomfortably and he sighed, looking out at the lake as he reached the top of the rise.

Larry slowly started to walk closer to the water, hands now in his pockets as the Dream Teachers thoughts wondered to a certain other teacher, whose, in Larry's opinion, soft hair framed around his slightly rounded face perfectly.

Or how his bright green eyes were always complimented by cute, bright, golden freckles. Or how he could tell by how much he rolls up the sleeves, that the trench coat he wears is too big for him.

Larry looked down at the water, realizing he had reached the waters edge, he slowly sat down and looked out across the still waters of the lake.

He gripped his chest a little bit, he always felt all warm and fuzzy, but nervous, when he thought about him...who Shrig would call his Special One...

'Damnit Gilbert...' The Male thought to himself as he buried his face in his hands 'why do things with you have to be so difficult?...' 

He and the world teacher weren't always on the best terms with each other, often arguing, snapping back and forth, yet Larry couldn't help but for some reason, harbor feelings for the Globe Boy.

Larry doesn't always enjoy their fights, sometimes he'll do it on purpose, other times he won't, he feels awful when he can tell he's hurt the smaller ones feelings, and he probably deserves it....when Gilbert calls him Dream Freak.

The Dream teacher ran his fingers through his messy hair, eyes dull as he once more, stared out at the water, thoughts swarming with thoughts of Gilbert.

He slowly reached out and touched the water, making tiny wavering ripples go outwards, getting bigger and wider as they went, Larry blinked, saw a shape on the other side of the lake, walking along briskly.

It was Gilbert, he looked Somber as he gripped the collar of his trench coat, walking along the shore of the lake, Larry's eyes brightened and followed the smaller males movements.

The taller teacher slowly got up, and started to walk the same direction as Gilbert, almost stalking him as he tried to stay hidden behind trees, to see where the other teacher was going.

But, Soon, Gilbert started to Notice his shadow, and he turned around and glared at the shadow lurking in the trees "what do you want Larry?" He demanded of the other teacher.

Larry slowly stepped out of the shadows and put on a mischievous smirk "Not much. Whatcha looking for, eh, Globe Boy?" He asked, and Gilbert sniffed.

"Non of your concern, why can't you just go bug someone else, for once?" He snapped at Larry and started walking again, but Larry  followed on long legs, easily keeping pace with The World Teacher.

Gilbert growled "You could literally bother the whole world! Why must you bother ME every time you Possibly can?!" He demanded of Larry.

Larry slowly walked towards him, and leaned down, smiling "well...because I've started to realize...." He leaned even closer to the now pink-faced Gilbert.

"You are my whole world."

(Oi! Here's another one shot, a ship I like to call, DreamWorld! Or The Lamp X The Globe basically. :3 I'll be writing Cyberfly next! )