Armaan glares at his father and demands, "What fruitful future? Kavya is a social worker and I am a businessman, what kind of future will we have?"

Yash smirks at his son's words and comments, "You will see."

He turns around to face the door and informs, while walking, "And by the way, the turmeric stains will fade with milk, which you will take tomorrow morning. So, stop scrubbing your skin and sleep, good night."

Yash steps out of the room, leaving behind his frustrated son, who keeps glaring at his back.

Armaan murmurs, "This man can't stop adding complications to my life."

Kavya and Myra's Room, Kapoor Mansion

Kavya enters her room, after scrubbing off the excess turmeric paste, which was applied in the haldi function earlier.

She is wearing a comfortable nightgown and sits on the edge of the bed while glancing at the right corner of the room. She finds her bags packed and ready to send at Raichand Mansion.

Her eyes moisten as she realises, this is her last night in her home.

Her last night as Kavya Kapoor.

Kavya whispers, "I will miss everything and everyone."

The door of her room opens, grabbing her attention and she turns to find Ranveer, Nimrit and Myra enter the room.

Kavya finds Ranveer, holding a tray with four mugs and she knew it would be her favourite chocolate mug cake.

Ranveer offers with a smile, "Let's make tonight memorable."

Kavya smiles with teary eyes and crawls back on the bed, till she reaches at the middle.

Ranveer and Nimrit take their seats on each side of Kavya, while Myra sits in front of her.

Ranveer places the tray in front of Kavya and wraps an arm around her shoulder. He plants a kiss on her forehead, and pulls her closer without caring for the turmeric stains on Kavya's skin, spoiling his nightwear.

She whispers, while wrapping her arm around Ranveer's waist, "I will miss you, Papa."

Kavya glances at her mother, who plants a long kiss on her forehead and she confesses, "I will miss you too, Mamma."

Then she faces Myra, who senses Kavya and Nimrit will cry any moment.

Myra orders in a stern tone, "No crying please."

She moves closer and continues, "We had planned to make tonight memorable. So, we will spend it by playing games, cracking jokes and other crazy things we love."

Ranveer agrees, "Yes, instead of crying we should enjoy. But first, have the cakes, I have made them with no help."

Nimrit whispers into Kavya's ear, "After seeing a tutorial on YouTube 10 times."

Kavya giggles in response and Ranveer glares at Nimrit, who giggles back.