Chapter 8

Niall POV~

When I see Lyric walk down the stairs all I see is how beautiful she looks. I keep staring at her and I can't stop myself. She saw me stare so she cleared her throat and just started to walk out the door with Harry. When she hugged me I didn't want to let her go. I wanted her to be in my arms safe and sound. I wanted her to be with me not Harry. I look up to see that Harry's jaw started to tighten up so we ended up pulling out of the hug and she leaves out the door. I stand there thinking how it would be like if she was with me. I've had a crush on Lyric for a while now but I knew that Harry was in love with her and I don't wanna hurt my mate's feelings by asking her out so I'm trying to get over her. I get pulled out my thoughts when Brittany throws a couch pillow at my face. Shit man that girl is strong.

"Niall did you hear me," she giggles " I asked if you wanted tacos, I'm making tacos tonight."

" Of Course!!! Especially If It's You Making Them You Make The Best Tacos Ever!! Better than Zayn's tacos or Liam's quesadillas." I mumble the the last sentence yet Zayn and Liam here me.

" At least you get to eat! I mean like we could let you starve." Liam yells and we all laugh.

"You know I love that flavor you put in the quesadillas Liam what is it?." I laugh.

"Yeah that's what I thought." he turns around and walks off like he is a pimp or something and we all laugh especially me.I go back to my thoughts while everybody is having a discussion that Louis brought up about seducing people with carrots. Sometimes I worry about that boy and wonder if he actually is older than us but I gotta love him Hahahaha. I guess I'll just have Lyric as a little sister and not a crush.