Chapter 4

Skipping classes and into lunch...

Lyric's POV~

I was out walking to the cafeteria while Britt was in the bathroom. She told me that her stomach was hurting and that she would meet me at the lunch tables. Next thing you know I was slammed into a locker really hard I ended up hitting my head and my arm the hardest. I cried in pain when I look up to see Jake Parker, a jock, and his annoying popular sister Christy Parker, the head cheerleader.

"You shouldn't be going to the cafeteria-" Jake was cut off by Christy.

"You're already fat enough and I don't think you can get any bigger!"

" Ha! If the whore does she will explode." Jake spats taking a punch to my gut.

"Let's Have a little vocabulary quiz, what's the definition of ugly?!" Christy shouts.

"Lyric!" Jake taking a kick to my shin which makes me fall.

"Describe the words fat, worthless, creature, mistake and slut!!!" Christy shouts again.

"Lyric!" Jake shouts again taking a kick to my stomach which makes me cough up blood. He starts to beat me more until I see Brittany running over to us.

"You ass whole get off of her!!!" she punches him in the eye and kicks him in his area. He falls to the ground yelling in pain. While Britt tries to help me Christy comes and punches her on her jaw line. Brittany falls and tries to get up. While Christy took one more kick to my stomach, which seem to hurt even more than Jake's kick, Brittany starts to sock her and them two ended up fighting. I look to see if Jake was still on the ground but it turns out to be he was standing right in front of me.

" You big whore don't ever do that again!!" he starts to beat me.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!" I cry out in pain.

"I don't care if your sister did it you let her!!"

" I didn't even know she was going to do that!!!" I lied.

"Doesn't matter you should still be punished!!!". He beats me more and more and I already knew that the bruises were forming on my body, but then I feel someone lift him off of me. My vision goes blurry and all I can see are curls and converse. The last thing I heard was Brittany yell my name, then I black out.