Chapter 3

Brittany's POV~

What Harry did was so mean and unnecessary. He has been bullying her ever since we started 9th grade and he just won't stop. Whenever he does this I be wanting to punch him in the face or hurt him where it hurts most, if you know what I mean, but unfortunately Zayn always pulls me back and tells me that he would handle. We started going out in June and I hope we make it forever. Anyways, after what Harry said Lyric had ran off. I followed her in to a janitor's closet and I saw her right there sitting on the ground crying her heart out. It hurts me to see her like this so I start to talk to her.

"Baby girl don't cry please it hurts me to see you like this what Harry said was not true none of the mean things he says are not true." I calmly talk to her and give her a hug.

" Yes Britt they are true! I don't know why he always puts it out there but I for sure of hell know that I'm sick and tired of it!!!" she sobs on my shirt and I scooted closer to her.

"No Lyric they are not true!! You are are not fat. You are-"

"Fluffy yeah I know I know." she giggled

" Yes," I smile, "and you are beautiful."

" Thanks sis." she says with one last tear drop that falls off her cheek.

"Your welcome, now let's go to class."

It turned out to be that Lyric and I have all the exact same classes. Happy Dance haha! We walk into our first class which was English and as soon as we walk in Harry is right in the back with Zayn by his side.

"You can do this?." I whisper in her ear. She nods and starts to walk to the seats. We noticed that there were only two seats left one next to Zayn and one in between Harry and Zayn. I told my sister that she can sit by Zayn while I'll deal with Harry.

"Hey babe." Zayn smiles and I smile back and make a funny face while he chuckled.

"Umm Britt c-can we t-talk please?" Harry said shyly. I clenched my fist and closed my eyes. I knew he was watching me so I told him that I won't hurt him and that he can talk.

"Ok so it's about your sis. Im not gonna bully her no more. I can't and I wont. I star-"

" Why should I-"

"Let me finish please." he begged I nod.

" I started to bully her because I like her and I wanted her attention so I thought maybe bullying her will get her my attention. I saw that it was working but was causing her pain. I knew I should have stopped but I guess I got used to it or something so I couldn't. I truly do like, no I'm sorry, love your sister. I love everything about her. She's my whole world and I wanna be with her forever."

I was surprised at his words but a smile grew on my face and I gave him a pat on the shoulder. He started to tense up.

" Harry I'm not gonna hurt you dang calm down." I laugh. he takes a deep breathe and sigh. I look at Zayn cause I knew he heard everything and he gave me a reassuring smile telling me that it's all true.