2 - 5th Year

"Come on, Harry!" Draco whined, while trying with all his might to pull his boyfriend out of the house.

"Draco, can you not."

"Fine!" Draco said and let go of Harry, a plan already forming in his head.

Harry walked back to his desk and sat down. He resumed reading up on a current case. A very insubstantial one at that but one half of him wanted to irritate Draco and the other half actually wanted to be on top of his work load.

After a few pleasant moments of silence Draco suddenly burst into his study. And Plan A began.

"Hey, babe." He said casually.

"Hey." Harry replied, still focused.

"Watcha doin'?" He asked.

"Reading, so if you don't mind."

"Oh, sorry." Draco said, he wasn't sorry, just dramatic.

After a few seconds of silence he piped up; "Looks interesting."

"Draco." Harry warned.

"Sorry." Again he really wasn't that sorry.

A few more seconds elapsed followed by; "Are you hungry?"

"No." Harry simply said.

"Well, I am."

Harry didn't respond and again a few more precious seconds of silence elapsed.

"So you're sure you aren't hungry then?"

"Draco, I'm working." Draco had begun to sound like Mrs Weasley, pestering him about whether he'd eaten enough.

"Yeah, but I don't want you to waste away, Harry." Draco pinched Harry's cheek between his thumb and fore finger. "See barely any chub on those cheeks."

Harry sighed. "Draco, I'm fine."

"Okay. Just checking. Don't work too hard." Draco said and then closed the study door quietly.

Harry had a slight suspicion that Draco hadn't given up on his mission, whatever it was, even if his previous attempts were futile. However, he pushed the sneaky thought out of his mind and refocused himself.

Harry jumped as he heard three or four loud raps on the window in front of his desk. He peered out and saw Draco standing a couple of metres away with a handful of rocks and a cheerful smile. He waved with his free hand.

Harry gave Draco a look that would have withered a succulent in monsoon season. Draco looked slightly crestfallen and with that Harry returned once again to his work.

After a few precious and short moments of silence, Harry heard Draco open the study door and with one swift motion picked Harry up bridal style. Harry groaned, although he did enjoy the interaction greatly.

Draco stumbled out of the back door and into the back garden. He unceremoniously laid Harry down on a checkered picnic blanket. Harry landed with an 'oomph'
"Have you been working out?" He asked, eyeing Draco's biceps eagerly.

"Oh, you like that?" Draco flirted back and tensed his arm for Harry.
Harry let out a laugh that positively filled Draco with joy.
"You know you could have just asked me to come have lunch, Draco." Harry said.

"No way, not with you constantly rebuffing my attempts to be romantic. You'd think we were back to our 5th year at Hogwarts." Draco replied while laying out a small collection of food for the pair.

"Oh, I thought you were just purposely irritating me. How strange how irritation and romance seem to blend." Harry said snarkly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Draco said and grinned.

Harry eagerly tucked into a chicken sandwich.
"So you were hungry then." Draco remarked.

"Not really, but how can I refuse a picnic." Harry said.

"Well, you better bloody savour it because Malfoys do not eat on the ground and they certainly do not picnic." Draco said with the air of a prince.

Harry laughed. "What were you saying about being back in 5th year?"

"I don't recall ever doing this in 5th year." Draco replied and snaked a warm hand around the back of Harry's neck. He gently brought their faces together and they met in a soft and slow kiss. 

After thoroughly exploring each others mouth, Harry remarked: "I didn't know Malfoys did that."

..

Hi friends! Another edited chapter, enjoy!