pain

Your father looked over you and the mess you made as his eyes where filled with anger and rage "look what you did you worthless piece of shit you made a mess on the floor just like your slut mother use to and now your gonna pay!!!" You look at him in tears as you quickly being to pick up the mess "i-im sorry I'll pick it up just please dont hurt me...." Your father smirks as he grabs a whip he has for you and walks over "please dont hurt me my ass you did something bad and now your gonna get punished for it" he chuckles darkly as he beings to whip you over and over again harder each time till you where laying there trembling covered in blood and tears. You dad just looks at you and clicks his tongue before walking off "hurry up and get out of my sight" you nodded sniffling and trembling wishing you where with the black and white clown LJ as you cleaned up and walked to you room before breaking down to a sob wishing it to all go away. After explaining it to jack you just sat in his arms quietly having your face in his chest. You sniffles quietly as you heard jack growl lowly and frighting as he got up and lays you in bed kissing your forehead "I'll be back kiddo try to sleep I'll be back soon" he says softly while having his clawed hand in your hair. You nodded having an idea as too what he will do and you curled up closing your eyes as you heard LJ's footsteps walk out of your room shutting the door behind him. You stayed there as you drift off into a deep sleep holding onto a stuffed animal you had as jack give the punishment you father needs.