the clown and love?

( h/c ): hair color
( h/l ): hair length
( e/c ): eye color
( f/v ): favorite color ( no kill me ;w; )
( y/n ): your name

------------------------------------------------

Your a 17 year old girl with ( h/l ) ( h/c ) and ( e/c ) you had no friends around your neighborhood because you weren't allowed out of the house the only friend you had was a laughing black and white clown named laughing jack but you called him LJ for short. You and the clown were the best of friends. You met him at a old abandoned carnival when you ran away for the first time when you where 5 you weren't afraid of the clown but instead you loved him more as a friend but you couldn't tell him no matter how hard you tried you couldn't bring yourself to do it but little did you know the killer clown had feelings for you too. Almost everyday you went to go see him even if it was raining that didn't stop you from seeing him by getting out of your window when your father was drunk and passed out. Every time when you went to see LJ he will see you beat up with brushes or cuts he wouldn't do anything because he knows you'll try to stop him like all the other times he seen you like this and tried to go after your father.