good or bad?

One day when it was 1 mouth before your 17th you didn't go to see the clown at the carnival, jack got worried but he waited for you for a while till he couldn't wait no more so he left the carnival to go see you. He arrived at your place around 12:00 at night once there he opened one of your windows that are in your room and crawled inside as soon as he got in he looked around the room. once jack got into your bedroom he heard sobbing he knew it was your crying so he followed the crying and stopped dead in his tracks as he saw something he never wanted to see he saw you in the corner of the room crying while hugging your legs cuts all over your body deep big wounds in your arms and legs. LJ ran over to you picked you up in his arms and sat down on your bed rocking you back and forth hushing you trying to clam you down after about two hours of crying you calmed down as you looked at him with red puffy eyes LJ looked at you with worried yet sad eyes as he holds you close to him and he whispers "what's up kiddo what happened to you why are you crying" you sniffed and cleaned your face as you whispered to him "it was father....." LJ stopped rocking and he made a low growl of what he heard and holds you closer "what did he do this time kiddo" you layed your head on his chest sniffling and started to tell him what happened "I was in the kitchen making some snacks for us when I came over but I dropped the eggs and father heard he came in and saw the mess and he got mad at me...." You started sobbing again remembering what had happened.