Chunin Exams?!

Zacznij od początku

"She's got his sent, let's go!" Daichi spoke before running after the dog, I soon followed. On the way there we were met with many traps and clones, and they got harder and harder every time. We eventually found the real Ryuu Sensei and Kuro, Kuro was tied up and glaring at Sensei. Daichi and I made a plan, I will fight Ryuu Sensei while he comes from behind and get Kuro untied and all three of us will team up and defeat Ryuu Sensei. After a long battle we eventually brought Ryuu Sensei down.

"Very well done, great team work and planning." Ryuu Sensei said from the ground where he laid. All three of us had large grins and we all high-fived, Ryuu Sensei just shook his head with a smile. "Well, you have earned yourselves a nice lunch. Sensei said as he pointed to the food and got up. Our grins widened and we ran to the food. "You are the first team to pass my test. They normally all fight about who should be in charge and end up doing their own thing, which leads to there failure." Sensei spoke, eating with us. The rest of the time we spent bonding and having a good time. Sensei said we will be starting missions tomorrow and that he had stuff to do and left. The boys on my team left as well, so I went to Itachi and my training spot. Itachi was not there but a older man was. He looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Are you the one Itachi misses training for? A Senju?!" He yelled. I assume that it is his father..

"Yes, but why does it matter that I am a Senju?" I spoke. He looked surprised that I was not scared of him.

"I don't want my son playing with a Senju." The man spoke. I looked shocked.

"Why? The war between our clans are over, and I have done nothing to you." I spoke. He gave me a hateful look before walking off. I started to train and wait for Itachi but he never came, maybe his team already started missions...? I left since it was started to get dark. As I was walking home I was thinking about what Itachi's father said. Then I thought Itachi must of told him about me and our training spot, why would he do that if his father hatted the Senju still. I thought we (Uchiha & Senju) were past that. I just hope Itachi's father doesn't stop Itachi from being my friend. A few days passed before I saw Itachi again, but I was busy with my team and missions and stuff so it wasn't all Itachi's fault. We started to hang out once again and nothing was going to stop us, we hung out every day and trained. Itachi did start to brig his friend Shisui, he was pretty cool. All three of us became great friends and we learned a lot from each other.

~Time Skip, Year Later~ (You are both 8yrs old now)

"Ita!" I called out a nickname that was long forgotten. Itachi looked at me but looked away soon after. I ran to him and asked him what was wrong. He shook his head.

"Tenma died and Shinko resigned, Sensei and I are the only ones left of team 2." Itachi spoke. "And I unlocked my sharingan..." Itachi spoke.

"I thought that didn't happen till you were older...?" I spoke.

"When Tenma was killed, I saw it and my sharingan unlocked." Itachi spoke. Our head went down.

"I'm sorry for your loss Itachi, if you need to talk. You can always talk to me." I spoke. Itachi nodded his head.

"I' going to head home now, it's been a long day. See you later (y/n)." Itachi spoke and walked off. It took a little bit but Itachi started to talk to me once again. I got to watch Itachi and Shisui train with their sharingan, and they were awesome. I also fought them when they had their sharingan activated. It was very difficult and fun at the same time, I even beat them a few times. My team noticed the difference and so did my Sensei. My team and I kicked butt in missions and we were given B rank missions too, I came out uninjured on almost all of them and my team not so much.

~Time Skip~ (You are 10yrs old now)

Itachi and I were walking together after training, Shisui was on a mission so he was not with us. A Anbu appeared in front of us. "Lord Third has requested the both of you to come to his office. Itachi and I did hand-signs and were in front of the building, we climbed the stairs and Itachi knocked on the door. We heard a muffled 'come in' and opened the door.

"We wanted to see us." I spoke. The Third Hokage nodded and toke the pip out of his mouth.

"I wanted to tell you that both of you are skilled enough to enter the chunin exams. You will be put down as a team of two or one depending on if you accept.

"I accept." Itachi and I spoke at the same time.

"Good, here are your papers. Fill them out and bring them to room 319 a week from today. You will be the only team of two and they youngest ones there, but you will get no special treatment. You're dismissed." Lord Third spoke. Itachi and I bowed our heads and left.

"I can't believe that we are going to be taking the chunin exams, on the same team no less!" I spoke with excitement. Itachi nodded his head. "I think we are the youngest to do this, do you?" I questioned.

"Well if you want to get technical, you are the younger one out of the two of us." Itachi spoke with a smirk. I gave him a playful pout.

"Only by a few months." I spoke. Itachi nudged my arm with a smirk. I let out a small laugh.

"Well, I should be getting home. I'll see you tomorrow, alright." Itachi spoke. I nodded my head with a smile. Once I got home I looked at the form the the Hokage handed me, I read it and filled it out and put it in my kunai pouch. I then got ready for bed, I had a day off tomorrow and I was going to spend it hanging out with Itachi. I met his little brother once, and he is so cute. His name is Sasuke and he loves his little brother. Seeing those two together makes me miss my family more then I normally do.

Well the chunin exam is in a few days and my Sensei said I could have these last few days training with Itachi, and that is what I have been doing. Itachi and I have been testing out jutsu and helping each other perfect them. I showed him my summoning and he showed me his. I had saber-tooth tigers while he had crows. Our summoning also work well together, it's like we were meant to be on the same team.

"Hey (y/n), you ready for tomorrow?" Itachi spoke. I gave him a closed eye smile.

"Yep, I feel like when I have you as a teammate we can do anything. Which includes being the youngest to become a chunin. How about you? Do you feel ready?" I spoke. Itachi nodded his head. "Well, let go get the lunch you promised me." I said as I grabbed his hand an ran off towards the dango shop. I looked away just in time to miss Itachi look at our hands and blush. Itachi and I ordered a bunch of dango and totally pigged out. We did this often, dango was our favorite food. A few hours passed and we both decided it was time to go home.

"Well, see you tomorrow Ita." I said as I hugged him goodbye.

"See you tomorrow, (y/n)." Itachi spoke as he pulled away with a blush that I payed no attention to. We walked away from each other and to our homes.