chapter 23

That burning pain didn't wanted to leave me. Since 1 week I couldn't sit, stand, walk or lay. Whenever I took a shower the pain got more and more. Whenever I laid down on my bed I couldn't lay as long as I wanted. I couldn't sleep long. If I slept 3 hours it was already long. Every morning Mistah J and the boys told me that I cried again as I slept. I've never experienced such pain in my life.

Another day with pain. I just took a shower and was wrapped in a towel. I blow-dried my hair as I noticed that the color of my eyes changed. Normally I had light brown eyes, but now they slowly turned purple. After the accident my hair had every shade of blue, but within this week it changed into a dark and also bright blue.

But damn, it looked awesome! My natural chalk white skin became even more pale

But damn, it looked awesome! My natural chalk white skin became even more pale. "Wow!" I heard a deep voice behind me. I startled and turned around just to see J staring at me. "Oh little Alex..." He groaned. I began to smile and pushed him out of the bathroom. "Don't look at me like that J." I laughed and closed the door.

*Joker's POV*

I went to Alex's room, I knocked on her door but got no response. I entered the room and found her in the bathroom. "Wow!" It just escaped my mouth. I stared at her body. "Make her yell your name Jack!" I grinned. "Oh little Alex..." The view I had turned me on. She smiled. She had this light in her eyes, like the one she had as I pulled her up to the surface of the chemicals. This beautiful light, this sort of love I would say if I have to guess. "Love! Hahahaha! You don't even know what love is Jack!" Suddenly she pushed me out of the bathroom, laughed and closed the door. Goddamn this woman made it hard for me to be the criminal that I am. I needed a shower now... A cold shower...

*Alex's POV*

I dried up my skin as I saw that some scars, which I got in the fights I had over the years, disappeared. They were just away! Gone! Like never happened anything and I can tell you I had some really bad scars all over my stomach and even the scars I got from TwoFace were gone, except for the 'haha haha' on my boobs. I couldn't help, but it seemed like it became even brighter and more visible. But I liked it.

Once I changed into my underwear, a tight jeans and a black tanktop I went to the living room, where J explained the next job to his crew. "That truck will pass Gotham around 3 tonight. We have to get those weapons!" I sat down next to Paul and listened to J's lecture. "What are those weapons?" Allen asked. "Highly dangerous and military weapons. Grenades, Bazookas, mashine guns..." My eyes widened. So many nice weapons!!