She gathered her purse and some folders, while holding her coffee mug, and going out to her car. I sat on the couch as I watched her pull away, still processing what on earth all the information she had just offered me meant.

I stayed on the couch for five more minutes before grudgingly making my way to the soup and getting a bowl and a spoon, and plopping myself in front of the TV. I turned on a kids show and SpongeBob was on, and I was happy.

After I finished my soup and more SpongeBob episodes than I care to admit, I decided it was time for me to get up and do something that would help me get my feelings out about Blake and everything going on.

I cleaned up my dishes before going into the office and slipping on the clothes she had out. I walked over to the empty canvas, a canvas that was plain white, waiting for a story to be painted on its perfect surface.

A story that would change it forever.

I got a tray of paint filled with random colors, and got a thing of water, before sitting on the floor in front of the canvas, my mind void of any ideas. I just closed my eyes, trying to let the inspiration come to me. Suddenly, my hand had dipped the brush in the paint, and begun to take a stroke.

I felt like I was having an out of body experience. I didn’t know what I was painting, I don’t even remember thinking to paint what I did. But about an hour later, I snapped out of my trance, eyes widening when I saw what I had painted.

It was Blake.

But as a wolf.

It was a beautiful painting, really. I was surprised I was able to make such a magnificent work of art, I didn’t know I was that good. It had a mixture of greys and blues, making up the wolf I had seen him turn into.

I felt my heart beating fast, both at the fear of what had happened and what I had just done, and also at the thought of Blake, whom I missed more than anything.

I began to clean up, cleaning the plate of paint and the cup of water, rinsing off the brush and putting the paints back where they were. I was about to walk out when I saw a box under the desk that looked like it was supposed to be hidden.

I paused, unsure if I should look at it. It wasn’t my property, and I really had no business going through Angie’s things. But it was too tempting.

I pulled it out, sitting on the ground and brushing a strand of hair that had fallen loose from my bun behind my ear.

I pulled out a picture, it was of Angie and Bo. They were laughing in front of a shop. The first thing I noticed is the license plate on a nearby car, which was British.

I pulled out another, which was of Bo and a woman who looked eerily like her, just older. It had to be her mother, or maybe her sister.

Then I pulled out a letter. It was addressed to Bo from Angie, but it had been returned to Angie because the address did not have a Bo Brooks at its residence.

I opened it very carefully so it seemed good as new, and read the short and cryptic letter.

Bo~

I have found a place where I am safe. This is going to the address I thought you said you were looking into buying, but if not, it will come back to me and I will know you don’t live there. In that case, I will use the emergency line to contact you.

But for now, I am assuming this is the correct address. I am sure you got a lovely flat. I found a small yellow one, in New York, and am going to decorate it to make it homier, but not like back home. I never want anything here to be like it was back home.

Oh, and do you know if that monster has realized we left the country? I sure hope not. I never want to see his evil face again.

Anyways, write back as soon as you get this.

With all my love, Angie xoxo

I was confused. I knew they had both come here, but they had come running from someone? The monster? That brought back flashes of Ross, sending my brain into an extra aware state.

I put the letter back and shoved the box back under, not wanting to think about that stuff. I quickly scrambled back to my room and shut my door, earning a curious meow from Mittens, who was staring up at me with a confused look in her eyes. She and I had a connection. I swore she understood everything I said.

I hopped on my bed and grabbed my laptop, itching to talk to my old friend, Ella. One of my only friends from when I used to live with… Well yeah.

I opened up the IM. I hadn’t been on there in months. I saw the green dot next to her username, and I knew she was online. She had sent me a bunch of emails but I hadn’t had the heart to open them, and instead just deleted them so I wouldn’t have the want to open them.

Before I even had the chance to send her a message, I heard the all too familiar ding and my breath caught in my throat as I saw the new message.

EllaStyles124: Delilah?

It had been a while since I was called that. I smiled sadly at her username. She was such a fan girl. My fingers hovered over the keyboard, desperately wanting to reply. But was it safe?

TheDelilah14: Ella.

My heart began to beat faster as I waited for her response. I had missed her so much, and I wanted so badly to tell her everything, but I couldn’t. I shouldn’t have even contacted her.

EllaStyles124: Delilah! Omg! WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON DELILAH WHY ARE YOU GONE

TheDelilah14: I cant tell you where I am. Its not safe. Anthony and I ran away because of ross. What did they tell u?

I was very careful of what I said, and I wanted to know what was happening there. Immediately she replied.

EllaStyles124:Things r cray here. Ur mom is like a zombie, no emotions whatsoever. And ross is being even more of a dick, and is doing everything he can to find u guys. U need to come home.

TheDelilah14: I cant. Its not safe 4 me @ home. I am safe where I am.

I felt bad, but I couldn’t come home to her. I knew she was probably sad. I was her best friend, and I had abandoned her.

I heard the door open and Angie’s voice gently shouted, “I’m home Sunny! And I have hair dye!”

I quickly typed to Ella.

TheDelilah14: I gtg. Im so sorry ella. Love you.

I logged off and shut my laptop, putting it under the bed. I wasn’t sure how they would feel about me having free access to a laptop, which gives me the ability to do things like what I just did.

I stood up and greeted her, saying hello then sitting at the counter while she put some groceries she picked up away.

“So, I was thinking we could do the hair dye tomorrow, before I leave for work. Then when I get back we can see how it looks! It will be a whole new you.” She said with a smile.

A whole new me.

Painting on my tumblr.

Trailer on the side by the lovely @reachingformorex its a perfect trailer <3

Thanks guys