are

💊 12.00 p.m

actually, she can't sleep after mingyu shouted at her, so she took a long warm shower and locked herself in the room. her mind was still fighting, whether want to confront him or not, and fidgeting with her fingers until it's bleeding. she looked down at her hands and sigh.

' i was doing the right thing, so i don't have to be scared. '

she slowly opened the door and exited the room. carefully checked her surroundings and took out the aid kits from the cabinet under the coffee table. she carefully dabbed the antiseptic onto her hand until she heard the toilet door opened, she accidentally pressed the wound, she immediately let out a silent scream.

' oh fuck, these wounds are everywhere. shit it hurts like hell, mom take me wiTH YOU HUAAAAAAA '

then, she realised that mingyu grabbed her wrist, which made her halted all her movements and looked up at mingyu with teary eyes. mingyu not even look at her but sat next to her, continue to dab the antiseptic on her wounds. nothing can be heard, only their breath sounds.

" stay home. i'll be back, " mingyu broke the silence, put back the aid kits in the cabinet and stood up. jeongmi didn't have any guts to ask him where to go, so she remain silent, stared at her full-of-plaster-hand. a few minutes later, mingyu took the car keys and drove.

then, the silence was interrupted by her growling stomach.

' uh maybe he went out buy lunch since i can't cook? but wait, he's good cooker tho, nah maybe he's not in the mood. '

💊

mingyu put the car keys next to the tv and put two boxes of pizza on the coffee table. jeongmi's eyes secretly sparkling as her eyes saw them. mingyu went to the kitchen and took out a bottle of pepsi and two cups.

he quietly sat in front of her and put down the drink. he opened one of the boxes, tore one of the slices and gave to jeongmi. still, he's not looking at her. both of them eat quietly and she hissed slowly as the wounds sting tf out of her, but managed to finish the two boxes of pizza.

mingyu gave her the drink, still either one of them not looks at each other. mingyu cleaned up the mess quickly and sat next to jeongmi, who is staring blankly at the tv. his eyes fixed on her wounded hands, he let out a deep sigh.

" still hurt? " asked him and jeongmi blinked twice.

' hoshit, is he talking about my hand or my feelin- '

" your hand, i mean. " she looked at her hands and didn't realize her tears streaming down. mingyu noticed her soft sobs, hugged her immediately. patted her back gently, repeatedly.

" im sorry, okay? i didn't mean to shout at you like that, it's just i don't get enough sleep. i'm sorry, alright? " he tightened the hug as she heard the sobs became louder, slowly felt his chest wet due to her tears. a few minutes later, mingyu broke the hug. fixed his gaze on fragile-her.

" hey, look at me. " said him softly, but jeongmi was still scared to look at him. gently, he placed his thumb and index finger on her chin and lifted it up.

" aww, look at these puffy eyes. do you need tomatoes? cold spoons? cucumber? " he wiped off the tears on her cheeks and stared at her. suddenly, she burst out of tears and he hugged her while letting out a soft chuckle.

then he realised that she's so fragile. she may acts though like it was nothing, deep inside she's hurting. but did a great job at hiding them. once she couldn't take it anymore, she could break at any time.

💊2.30 p.m

so basically, they're just chilling on the couch. jeongmi sat in between his legs and mingyu hugged her from the back. she comfortably rested her head on his chest and watching tv, his heartbeat and breath sound somehow triggered her to sleep.

mingyu looked down on jeongmi, who let out soft snores. he smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. gently, he kissed her temple for a long time.

' she must be so tired, '

while patting her shoulder repeatedly, he thought of how to get rid of the pills. he wanted to stop taking pills and start a much better life. his eyes wander around the living room, searching his pills. out of blue, jeongmi woke up and mingyu looked at her.

" i guess your body already numb, i better get up. " she sat up and mingyu pulled her back, which made she landed on his chest.

" no, it's fine. just continue your nap, " jeongmi looked up at him and smiled. pushed him slightly and sat up.

" i'll help you to get rid of the pills, " both of them smiled widely and mingyu cupped her face.

" thanks, han jeongmi. "

-

how tf some cliché kdrama scene are here part 2
and some fluff !

xoxo,
Hwi 🍉