do

" 6 dollars sir, " said a boy as he done putting the stuff in the plastic bag. a man quickly took the plastic bag and exited the 7-eleven.

" mingyu, the manager told me that you have to change the work time since a worker got fired. You have to work at the night shift. You can go home now, come back at 9. " said a worker while fixing his hat. mingyu smiled and nodded his head.

mingyu took off the name tag and put it in his pocket. he reached out for his phone and waved at the worker with a smile.

💊

mingyu comb his hair using his hand and went to 7-eleven.

" i'm sorry gyu, but you have to work alone since we don't have enough workers. " said the manager while patting mingyu's shoulder.

" nah, it's okay, " a smile plastered on his face and he walked to the counter and the manager walked out from the 7-eleven.

💊 11.30 p.m || 7-11

a girl entered the 7-eleven and accidentally made eye contact with mingyu. the girl looked away then took some snacks and put it on the counter.

" uh, wanna plastic bag? " asked him and she shook her head.

" 7 dollars, " mingyu looked at her and she gave him 10$. mingyu's fingers slightly brushed her hand and she blinked twice, slightly shocked.

as mingyu gave her the change and she took the snacks, she walked out from the 7-eleven while putting on her headphone. strangely, mingyu watched her until she vanished from his eyesight.

a few days later || 9.10 p.m

" mingyu, we found the new worker and she will work with you. " the manager suddenly barged into the 7-eleven and mingyu's lips formed a wide smile.

" thank god, i thought i'm gonna work alone forever, " the manager let out a chuckle and the new worker entered the 7-eleven. mingyu looked at the girl and blinked twice

" what was that face for? " ask the manager as he saw mingyu's face.

"nothing just saw a familiar face, " replied him and he waved at her with a big smile on his face.

" so, this is your partner. han jeongmi. well, i gotta go. see you tomorrow, " mingyu nodded with another smile on his face. the manager exited the 7-eleven and both of them took their places.

" so, im mingyu, kim mingyu. " mingyu reached out his hand and jeongmi shook hands with him.

" im han jeongmi. " both of them break the handshake and looked at each other for a while.

" it was you, right? last two days?  " mingyu pointed his finger on her and she smiled, nodded softly. both of them started their night shift with an awkward environment.

-
Ssup cinnamon rolls 🔥
Well, this is a short story actually. Only Mingyu and Jeongmi for the whole story ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Thank youuu 💞

xoxo,
Hwi 🍉