Chapter Thrity Four

RosalieP.O.V.

'Once upon a time somebody ran

Somebody ran away saying as fast as I can

I got to go

I got to go

Once upon a time we fell apart

Your holding in your hands the two halves of my heart

Oh

Oh'

Silas sang laying on my bed. Since we couldn't go out and help, this was the only thing to keep us busy.

"Once upon we're burning bright

And all we ever seem to do is fight

On and on

And on,and on,and on

Once upon a time we're on the same side

Once upon a time we're on the same side in the same game

And why'd you had to go

Had to go and throw water on my face

I've could have been a princess

You'd be the king

Could've had a castle and want a ring

But no

You let me go

I've could have been a princess

You'd be the king

Could've had a castle and want a ring

But no

You let me go." I sang. We sung together.

"You stole my star

La,la,la,la,la,la,la

You stole my star

La,la,la,la,la,la,la."

"This sucks." I said.

'Totally.' Silas agreed with me.

"We should be there with them. But no. I have to stay here because their scared Loki's gonna 'hurt' me." I said.

'At least you have people who care about what happens to you. I have no family.' he says sadly.

"Hey."

He turns his head and looks over to me.

"You always got me. Pinky promise." I said. I put my pinky out and he wrapped his tail around it.

"I wonder what's going to happen after this is all over. What's going to happen between me and Steve?"

'I guess you'll find out soon.'

"Maria..she's hiding something. But not just from everyone else me. It's something that has to do with me. But what?" I asked.

'I don't ask me. I don't know either.'

"And why wouldn't Fury let me see my dad's grave?I can defend myself!"

'Maybe it isn't in New York.They could have moved it.'

"Something's fishy. Well I don't care what anyone says! I'm going to go to Stark Tower. Beat the crap out of Loki for killing my dad and all the other things he did. And then I'm gonna come back and celebrate...with cookies!"

'Cookies!Lets make sugar!'

"No. You know what happens when you have sugar. It messes you up. Your a small snake. It mess up." I say.

Silas crawls onto my neck and wraps around it. I teleport outside and turn into my bird form. I looked down at myself. A big brown noticeable bird about to jump off the ship. Will anyone stop me? I looked around and behind me. Guess not. I started running before spreading out my wings and flying off the ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We we're flying over New York and was almost to Stark Tower. And Silas being the crazy, little snake he is decide to sing all the way there.

'LET'S FLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY!

UP! UP!

HERE WE GO,GO!

WHERE WE STOP NOBODY KNOWS,KNOWS!' Silas yelled.

"Dude shut up! And you know where we're going!" I said.

'IN NEW YORRRKKKKK-'

"Stop! Or I'll make you crawl all the way to Stark Towers!" I said. He was silent so I took that he stopped. I was wrong.

'IF WE CRAWL

TILL WE CAN WALK AGAIN

AND WILL RUN

UNTIL WE'RE STRONG ENOUGH TO JUMP

AND WILL FLYYYYYYYYY!'

"SILAS!" I yelled.

'You won't let me have sugar cookies. This is what you get.'

I saw us getting closer to stark tower. Thank god! I landed on the roof and changed back. I climbed down the little stairs they had and got inside. No one was in the throne room which I thought was odd. I grabbed my rod and it went to its original length. I heard a door open and I turned around ready to strike. I put my weapon down when I saw who it was.

"Steve! You need to watch out I was ready to kill you! I thought you were Loki." I said.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I know I was supposed to stay on the ship,but I am not 19 anymore. I'm not a little kid,even though I act like it. I'm a grown ass women! Half of the time." I said.

"You should have stayed in the ship he said. I put my rod away and walked up to him giving him a hug.

"I know and I'm sorry." I said. I closed my eyes and gave him a kiss on the lips.He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. He pulled away and I heard him sigh.

"Thanks for the kiss,love. But you can't interfere in this battle I'm afraid."

I opened my eyes as I saw Steve into Loki. I backed away disgusted.

"Where's Steve?!" I asked.

"He's not here yet. I'll take care of him and your little friends. For now you have some place to be." Loki said.

The scepter appeared in his hands and he pointed the top of it on my necks. Blue electric sparks went around it as everything went dark and i found myself in outer space.

"Hello child. I told your mother I would have you." a dark voice said before I was hit in the head and everthing went black.