Reprint

(A/N: listen to P!ink's F***in' Perfect while reading this)

---------RECAP-----------

Ocean. 

Her honey blonde hair flowing in waves down to her waist. Her turquoise eyes sparkled with elation(real word) lighting up her slightly tanned face. Her tall athletic figure. She was wearing an XXL long sleeved Ghostbuster shirt, and cut off shorts, and black combat boots. Her legs were long and slender and athletic and slightly tanned. In one word amazing. Wait what? No I hate her. Ugh. Her breasts were fair sized. C cup maybe. Em was A. Nowhere near as amazing as Ocean. WTF?!! Where did that come from. I hate her. Then I realized.

I've imprinted on her!

How the hell is that possible?!

_______RECAP END_______

Ocean POV- My eyes locked with Sam Uley's. He was beautiful..er.. I mean.. hideous.. no beautiful..no. When our gazes met I felt like all those strings holding me to my sanity which were down to there last thread snapped and were replaced by unbreakable cords. Holy shit! I imprinted on Sam Uley! The one man I hate. Wait, he already imprinted on Emily. Damn. He reprinted on me. He want een know what the f*** that means. Well he'll never know. Because if he's going to leave Emily it'll be for Leah..no me.. NO LEAH! Stupid imprinting! I looked at his confused face and smirked. He took a step closer to me looking me head to toe. Jackass. I snarled at him. Everyone looked a me shocked. I mean I did just growl like a vamp in the midst of a wolf pack. I decided to play with that.

    " Stay away from me, mutt!" I growled. Everyone but my siblings and Billy were shocked shitless.

   " How does she know about us?" Seth asked.

   " I'm half vampire, half.... Quilieute Werewolf. My mom was the first daughter of Taha Aki. Illegitimate. I was her illegitimate daughter and I got the gene. I'm 715 years old and my father is the leader of the vamps." I shrugged I didn't really care. It was true. I looked at my siblings' reactions. Heather was too busy texting Caius- who would've thought that old bastard could text-. Johnathan didn't care, as usual. Timothy's boucing slowed but only a little. He looked kinda shocked and littled Jacy didn't know what to do. Bless her heart. " Billy's known all along. I can do whatever I want that's how powerful I am." Not everything, I thought, I'm still imprinted to the arrogant sexy asshole. Wait. Did I just call him sexy? ARRRRGGHH!!!!!

The Next Day----

Sam POV- I headed over to Billy's and knocked. He opened and let me in.

    " Billy I think well I know I've imprinted again." I stated plainly.

    " Should've known this would happen. Especially after my er uhmm discussion with Ocean." he muttered. Ocean. Just the mention of her name drove me wild.

  " That's right she is one of us. Technically. So when is she joining the Pack." Payback is a bitch. I am Alpha after all. 

  " Whenever she feels like it. That is IF she ever feels like it. Which is highly unlikely." He answered.

  " But, Billy I AM Alpha."

  " Sam, she is rightfully Alpha. Illegitimate or not she's the first grandchild of Taha Aki. You'll be lucky if she decides to have nothing to do with the Pack. You know Ocean she doesn't take orders. She will either become Alpha or do nothing."

   " Billy, what should you have seen coming? And what did you and Ocean talk about?"

   " Ocean imprinted last night. She's none to happy about it either. Not with the fact she imprinted- she couldn't care less about that- it's who she imprintes on that she..er.. dislikes." I felt my heart drop to my stomach. She hates me. I've always known that but it just started affecting me. Now I don't have the connection with Emily that I used to. " Reprinting. Well you would have to talk to Ocean about that." I felt some hopes returned. I nodded.

 " Thank you." I said and sprinted out the door. When I got to Ocean's and knocked it finally hit me. This was Ocean's place.(A/N: Me- Sam's a moron. Sam- You wanna say that again?! Me and Ocean look at each other. Ocean- That time of the month huh? Me-nice *knuckle bumps*) She opened the door glowering at me. She started to slam the door in my face. I stuck my foot out to stop her. Bad move she slammed the door on my foot causing it to break. I howled and sat on her porch. " Ocean, please. I know you hate me and.... the... feeling's m-mutual." She scoffed. " But I need to know what reprinting is." She sighed and teleported me inside.

  " Fine. I'll tell you but then, you leave. " I nodded. " Reprinting is when one of us who's imprinted meets that rare person that is a better mate for them. Which is really ironic. Imprints are your best possible mates. What's possibly better than best. A reorint is the only answer you'll find."

  " We both know who that is..for me." She scowled and the next thing I knew I had her pinned to the wall kissing her neck. Well she of course kneed me where the sun doesn't shine. And suddenly I was in Emily's kitchen groaning. She came running in.

  " What happened, baby?" She cried.

  " I got into a fight with Ocean... on the beach...and she kicked me there and next thing I know I'm here. I think she has teleporting abilities. Oh she also broke my foot...with a big rock." I lied.

 "Awww, my poor baby."

(A/N: okay so place your votes before Feb 5th,I'm going to give Leah an imprint. Who should it be?)