Armaan sighs in defeat and pulls Rihan for a hug. Rihan responds in an instant and pats his back in a comforting manner.

Rihan assures, "This is not the end of the world, Armaan. Every lock has a key, we only need to find it."

Armaan breaks the hug and responds with a nod, failing to express his emotions in words.

However, Rihan can understand his sadness and gives Armaan's shoulders a reassuring squeeze.

Rihan states to lighten his friend's mood, "And if we failed to find the key, then we will break the lock. What are the hammers invented for?"

His statement makes Armaan chuckle and nod in response. Rihan gestures towards the washroom door and Armaan obeys by making his way towards the washroom.

Rihan speaks to himself, "I am sorry Ms. Kavya, but Armaan is too disturbed to listen to me in your matter. I am sorry."

Ruhi's Apartment, Delhi

At 11 am, Kavya wakes up due to the bright sun rays falling on her face, through the window. She moves her left hand to cover her eyes and right hand to rub her temples, feeling a mild headache.

Taking her sweet time to gain her consciousness, she sits up and opens her eyes slowly to look at her surroundings. She finds herself in Ruhi's bedroom, on her bed, then finds Myra and Ruhi sleeping on her left. She allows them to continue sleeping and stands to make her way towards the washroom.

Splashing some cold water on her face to wash away the remaining drowsiness, Kavya walks into the living room, while patting her face dry with a napkin. However, her steps halt, when a wine bottle rotates away after colliding with her feet.

Kavya takes a brief look at the room, which is still dirty and messed up because of the party last night. There were wine and juice bottles scattered on the floor with plates of leftover snacks and cake.

She shakes her head and murmurs, "Oh dear Lord, it will take an entire day to clean up this mess."

Kavya bends to collect the wine bottle and start the cleaning work, but suddenly stops, remembering her actions from last night.

Her eyes widen in shock and the bottle slips from her hand as her jaw drops and eyes enlarges in shock.

Kavya thinks, 'What did I do? I proposed to Armaan in the drunk state. Oh God.'

She covers her mouth with her hand and straightens up, while ranting in a panic state, "What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?"

Kavya slaps her forehead gently twice and murmurs, while pacing in the room, "I am so stupid. What would Armaan be thinking of me? That he is marrying a drunkard? That she has no control over herself. He would be so disappointed with me."

She stops walking and decides, "I should call and apologise, yes, I should apologise for two reasons. First, for troubling him in this crucial time and second, for proposing in a drunk state."

She searches around for her phone and finds it above the projector. With trembling hands, she dials Armaan's number and takes a deep breath to calm herself.

However, her breath hitches when he answers the call and snaps, before she gets an opportunity to speak, "Who is it?"

Kavya is taken aback by his rudeness, which makes her more nervous and she hesitates before speaking, "Armaan...It's me....Kavya."

Armaan's Cabin, RGC Office, Mumbai

Armaan stops typing as he hears Kavya's voice and whispers with a frown, "Kavya?"