Highest

I guess she's still the reason I smoke and drink,ever since I was a small boy.she treated me like this like a wild dog I don't even understand why I deserve it. I guess I'm all the reasons why she does this. I look around in my room seeing my weed all over the floor. I wanna smoke it all till I get the highest I ever gotten and never got a way out of there. Many people think I'm a somebody to care about. I'm just a druggie and a heavy drinker. I pace around the room looking and down at the weed I'm getting a little stressed out. I take the piece of Bambo paper and start putting weed and rolling it up. I put the end in my mouth and light it up and start taking puffs of it till I get high and fall back on my bed. I hear people yell my name "Derek!!...Derek!!"

I wake up to a very known person. It's Ria her beautiful brown eyes. Her black hair on my face a bit. I smile wide at her but she's not so happy. She strokes my cheek and kisses my forehead. I feel water coming down my forehead."she's crying!! what happened?" I ask myself.

She's been someone very important in my life since I came to this town she's my best friend. I love her more then that but she has a boyfriend who treats her like my mother treats me. I tried to stop him once but Ria stopped me and pushed me to go and get out of there relationship.

Ria pushes me a bit that gets me back to her eyes and I whisper "what happened Ria why are you crying?" She looks at me still crying and mumbles low "you've still been smoking Derek you promised!!" I sit up and look at her lips and I kiss her passionate and she kisses back it feels right but yet it's wrong. She pushes me back and keeps crying. I look into her eyes "I'm going to try to stop ria but I need you for that." I mumble.

She looks back and I wipe her tears with my thumb and hug her very tight. "She's my everything oh god I want her to be mine forever yet she still thinks of me as a best friend. I guess that kiss meant nothing to her" I think as I hug her.

I see her sit on my bed and shake her head as I get up and walk to the bathroom. I look myself in the mirror with my pale skin and hazel eyes. They look red and I squint. I turn on the handle for the water. I close my eyes while taking a huge amount of water in my hands and splashing it on my face. I grab a towel and walk out to Ria who's rubbing her arm and looking down. I dry my face and get on my knees in front of her. I hold her hands and look up at her eyes. "Wanna go out to eat I'm starving as a donkey" she giggles and I get up holding my hand out to her so she can also stand up. I whisper softly in her ear "your favourite place?!"