A New Gaurdian (edited)

Chapter Two

A New Guardian

200 Years Later

Jack's POV

I was visiting Jamie for the first time since the fight against Pitch Black, I couldn't wait! I landed in the park Jamie and his friends always went to. If I knew where Jamie was it would be hear.

    "Jack!" I heard someone call my name, It was probably Jamie or one of his friends. I turned around just to get a snowball thrown at my face.

    "Hey." I yelled as i wiped the snow from my face, to see a little kid with brown hair and brown eyes.

    "Hey ,Jamie," I laughed "How  are you doin' kiddo."

    "Don't call me Kiddo."

    "Too bad."

    "Ugg"Jamie Smiled "It's good to see you, jack"  I couldn't help but smile too. I haven't seen Jamie for what feels like forever. How old was he now?12?13?

    "you too kid." I said Jamie frowned.

    " What was it something I said"

    "No." jamie was looking behind me. I turned around to see the Northern Lights. Great just great i finally get to see Jamie and I have to leave.

    "Sorry Jamie, I have to go, but next time we can have the whole day,OK"

    "OK." Jamie said looking disappointed. Now I feel like a jerk.

                time skip to North Pole

    "Your late Frostbite." the Easter kangaroo said as I flu in.

    "Ya Ya whatever Kangaroo."

    "I'm not a Kangaroo,mate." I just rolled my eyes and said to north,who was just sitting there watching us like a stalker

    "Why did you call us hear, North, I was hanging out with Jamie"

    "Pitch Black is back and he has someone helping him" He said

    "WHAT!"everyone yelled except Sandy

    " I said that Pitch Black is..."

    "we know what you said, North" i said cutting him of.

    "How can Pitch come back." Tooth said

    "Who is helping him." Bunny said looking very Kangarooy.How are we going to defeat Pitch again? I mean we only Barely defeated him last time, and i do not want the same thing to happen again. Now that would be a nightmare.haha  pun intended. suddenly a bright light beamed into the room.

    "Ahh, Man in Moon ,old friend, how do we stop Pitch." North said. The light shifted to a circle pattern on the floor,the pattern opened up to reveal a blue crystal.

    "Uh,North, what's going on" I asked. I have never seen this before so i have no idea what this is.

    "Man in Moon is Choosing a new guardian" A new guardian? i thought that like almost never happens, especially in the same 100 years or so. Bunny was muttering something about groundhogs.Tooth was flying around being the hyper hummingbird she is.Sandy was sitting there waiting for the dang thing to show us who the new guardian is,and North was... well...North.

    The crystal finaly showed a girl. (causing Tooth to scream her head of about finally having a girl around) She had hair with white tips at the end that went down to just below her shoulders,she had one of those white shirts that went down to her thigh it had white fur around the hood,sleves,and rim of the shirt. She also had blue jeans, and a staff.

    "Alesha Snow?"Bunny said "No,no,no we do not need a other one frostbite over there,Mate."

    "Hay." I yelled

Yayyyyyy I cant beleve i wrote this its not as good as it could be but its good right? anyway please tell me if there are any mistakes i realy waunt to make this story the best it could be so thank you for reading this story  lets hope i get the nextchapter done soon