Part 8

I was sat in my bedroom watching a chick flick whilst eating a big tub of ben and Jerrys ice cream alone because the tv downstairs was over run by 5 lads who were watching football. We had two more days until we left for tour, I was dreading it, I wouldn't be able to see my friends for months.

My room was a dark red, normal size not too big but not too small. It had a double bed placed in the middle of the room with the leather headboard against the wall. A large window on the right hand side facing the front garden. Above my bed were photos of different memories through out the years. On the left bedside table was a recent photo of me and Harry and on the right bedside table were a photo of, mum, dad, Harry and I when I was 3 and Harry was 4. A dressing table against the wall before my door, a TV at the bottom of my bed on the wall. And a large double wardrobe in the corner.

Whilst the film credits where coming on the screen there was a knock on the door. I huffed and got up to open it. I looked up into some blue eyes whos eyes were burning in to my green eyes.

"Niall?" I questioned

"Can I, erm, we talk?" He looked back down the stairs "The lads have fallen asleep" He shrugged. I nodded and opened the door more so he could come in

"The other night" He rubbed the back of his neck

"I know it was a mistake" I quietly sighed

"No" He stepped forward and I looked up at him puzzled

"what?" I asked

"erm, this is hard" He ran a hand through his hair "I think I like you" he shrugged again and looked down

I felt a smile creep on my face and my cheeks started turning red. Niall looked up puzzled

"I-I'll go" He turned around and started walking.

Nialls POV:

"I-I'll go" I said turning around and started walking towards the door when I felt Olivia grab my arm and turn me around.

"No, stay" She smiled. "I like you too" She looked at the floor and I started smiling like an idiot and started biting my lip.

I leaned in and pecked her on her lips then pulled away putting my forehead against hers. She bit her lip which sent me over the edge we started walking backwards when we both fell on her bed. Olivia straddling me, we kept kissing, I flipped her over so I was now on top with each of my arms either side of her head holding me over the top of her.

Olivias POV:

I was laid on my bed biting my lip and Niall was hovering over the top of me smirking, he leaned down placing his lips on mine deepening the kiss. " I've waited so long for this" He smirked. His lips met mine once again and his tongue slid across my lip begging for enterance, I let him in and we both smirked in to the kiss.

The door creeked open and we both pulled away our heads shooting towards the door.

Harrys POV:

I had just woken up looking around to see only three of the lads. I scrunched my eyebrows up and woke up Liam who was asleep at the side of me

"Wheres Niall?" I asked. He shrugged and kicked Louis leg, Louis moaned and yawned looking at me and Liam

"do you know where Niall is?" We both asked

"Nope sorry" He stretched and sat up. I got up to go look for him. I decided to let Liam and Louis wake Zayn up. He isnt happy when you wake him up.

I climbed up the stairs and opened my room door, my parents and knocked on the bathroom but he wasn't anywhere, there only Livs left. He wont be in there but I might as well ask her if she had seen him.

I opened the door slowly and there he was. Practically sucking my sisters face off. Both of there heads shot over to the door and they both got up straightening their clothes. Liv turned red and put her head down.

"Fuck" I ran a hand through my hair, shook my head and walked out shutting the door.

"Harry wait" I heard Olivia call after me.

Olivias POV:

"Harry wait" I shouted to Harry running out of my room and down to the bottom of the stairs where Harry was stood

"wait for what? to tell me it was a mistake?" He raised his eyebrows. We gained an audience, Niall at the top of the stairs running a hand through his hair and the rest of the lads stood at the living room door.

"Harry please, Let me explain" I felt tears prick my eyes. He shook his head and laughed.

"Explain what? I saw what you was both doing" He crossed his arms. Liam, Louis and Zayn all looked puzzled. "How long has it been going on for?" He whispered, I could tell he was hurt, It was always his friends.

I looked down wiping a tear that fell down my cheek. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and a hand on my back.

"Niall? how long?" His tone got louder making me jump a little

"I swear its only happened twice" He said looking at Harry

"Is that all twice? It shouldn't have happened at all" Harry got louder

"Harry please" I said in between sobs

"Its always my friends" Harry shouted. I turned around and ran upstairs shutting the door and sitting at the top of my bed hugging my legs covering my face. I hated it when Harry shouted.

Harrys POV:

"Leave her" I whispered to Niall who walked back down the one step he had climbed leaning against the banister. "She needs time" I said rubbing my face with my eyes.

"erm, whats happened?" Zayn asked gaining a elbow in the arm from Liam

"ask him" I gestured to Niall walking off into the kitchen to get a drink of water.