Part 5

(each POV will be Olivias unless I put its someone elses)

I left home at around 9am too set off to meet up with Sophie. We were meeting at the local cafe 10 minutes away from my house.

Once I reached 'Lana's Cafe' I saw the familiar Sophie sat in a booth near a window. I walked over and we gave each other a quick hug and started talking.

A waiter arrived at our table, he was very tall with a nice smile and nice green eyes and black hair which was spikey.

"Hi, im Leo. I will be your waiter today. What can I get you?" He said smiling looking back and forth and me and Sophie

"I'll have a coffee please" Sophie said whilst Leo jotted her order on the small note pad and looked at me

"I'll just have a apple juice please" I smiled and he once again jotted it down and walked off.

"So..." Sophie said after a few minutes of silence " What happened?" She gave me a sorry look

"Jason cheated on me" I said feeling the tears appear in my eyes "With Lauren"

Sophies eyes widened in shock "Lauren Carter?" She asked. I nodded and she put her hand on the top of mine to reassure me.

The waiter came over and gave us our drinks then walked away again.

"Then something happened and I don't know what to do" I let a few tears run down my face then wiped them away again

Sophie raised her eyebrows to say 'what happened?'

"Harry beat up Jason and Niall came upstairs to talk to me. Then we" I stopped and started playing.with the straw in my drink. "we kissed" I looked up at Sophie who was once again wide eyed

"You didn't" She asked shocked "What happened after?" She asked with a cheeky grin on her face

"I told him I was sorry and it was a mistake" I bit the inside of my cheek looking down at my drink then back at sophie.

"Do you, Like him?" Sophie said with an even bigger grin on her face

"What. No. I've just broken up with Jase." I thought for a few seconds and saw Sophie give me 'the look' she knew me too well " I don't know if I do" I huffed.

After half an hour in the cafe we both decided on going back to my parents as they would be home in about 2 hours.

When we got back to my house Harry and all the boys were still there. I plopped on the sofa next to Harry and Sophie sat beside me.

Me, Harry and Sophie on one sofa and Zayn, Niall and Liam on the other and Louis sat on the single arm chair.

"Do we have any Ice-cream" I sighed and Harry rolled his eyes

"you are actually bothered that you are not with that idiot anymore?" Harry raised his eyebrows and I leaned into his arm

"Yes Harry" I rubbed a hand through my hair and got up to get a tub of ice cream and a spoon. This is my ice cream no one elses.

I dugged into my Ice cream and we all decided on watching Pitch Perfect. Well me and Sophie decided.

Each Lad and Sophie went home at different parts of the film until it got to me and Harry home alone waiting for mum and dad to arrive back.