Part 1

Olivias POV:

Me, Sophie, Jason and Frankie all decided to go on a shopping spree. Well Me and Sophie dragged Jason and Frankie here, Boys don't like shopping I never know why I love it.

Once we arrived at the shopping centre me and Sophie walked in front to choose all the best shops to go in.

First we went in new look and got a few clothes and shoes. We were looking for some nice dresses as Jess' Party was coming up so we needed to look decent.

Jason came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and Frankie was stood leaning against the wall staring at a highly amused Sophie.

"That will look nice on you babe" Jason whispered in my ear and I felt his lips curl up to a smile. I was currently looking at underwear. I raised my eyebrows even though he couldn't see and elbowed him in the chest

"Liv that hurt" He stepped back to face me with his bottom lip stuck out. A smile crept on my face as I picked up a few pairs of underwear and went to pay.

Me and Jason waited outside for a little while whilst Sophie was picking a shirt for Frankie to wear to Jess' party. They have been dating for just over one year. My best friend goes out with my boyfriends best friend, Everyone wants that.

Jason kept stealing a few kisses and laughing then coming back for more.

"Stop being a tease" I grinned like an idiot and he kissed me once more deepening the kiss

"No PDA guys people are about" Frankie shouted at the top of his lungs getting a few stares from people passing by, he always thought he needed to shout even if he was stood at the side of someone.

I rolled my eyes and Jason huffed

"Frankie" Jason raised his eyebrows and got him in a head lock "Stop shouting mate" we all let out a little laugh and carried on shopping.

When we had finished getting everything we needed Jason being the gentleman he is carried all my bags in his bag palm whilst holding my hand and behind was Frankie and Sophie laughing and talking away.

"You heard from Harry yet?" Jason asked looking down at me. Yes Im alot shorter than him he is 6ft whilst im 5'5.

"Nope" I looked down dissapointed he left to tour the rest of Europe and I still haven't heard from him. I know he is busy but I miss him.

"Liv he will be fine" He smiled down at me and I gave a small smile back.

We reached Jasons car and we all climbed in, Jason driving, me in the passengers seat and Frankie and Sophie in the back. We all headed off to my mums and dads place as nobody was in.