42.

After der sweet morning,  randhir went to
office wid a wide smile pasted on his face.
Even he was surprised  dat he is smiling dat too this much wide after almost 8-9 months after harshita's death.

His smile didn't went unnoticed by his staff & harsh too who was busy looking at randhir who was busy looking at his file wid a wide smile.

Here sanyu prepared all lunch & was now running behind d dolls to feed them soft khichdi wid lots of veggies in it.

Pari was hiding behind d couch so dat her mom cudnt catch her easily.
Whereas riya was on her baby walker, walking as speedily as she cud thus colliding wid many obstacles in between.

"Riya kha lo naa doll mumma ko pareshan mat karo" sanyu took a morsel n was running behind riya but our riya was best driver of dat walker.

"Mumma....paii ...." riya started saying mumma properly n recognising sanyu as her mother.

She didn't gave any chances to sanyu to catch her.

Renuka was enjoying d mother duo catch n hold game.

"Aapko nii khaana h naa riya .
Ok main Pari ko khilati hu phir.
Pari doll where are u baby?" Sanyu asked in a sweet voice but our Pari was behind d curtains hiding from her mumma.

Soon riya came to sanyu n tugged her saari n showed her finger towards d curtains where Pari was hiding.
"Mumma paii...paii" riya clapped her hands n giggled.

Soon sanyu stuffed a morsel of khichdi in riya's mouth n gave a victorious grin to her daughter.

Riya made faces n was about to throw d morsel but sanyu stopped her from doing so.

Unwillingly riya ate d morsel.

Soon riya completed her broth n started drinking water from her small bottle.

Sanyu sighed in relief n stood up.
"Now Pari ki baari"

Till now Pari was still behind d curtains hiding very silently.

She was a pro in hiding whether it was in corner or behind d couch or behind d door or even in loo.

"Riya baby chalo hum naa ghumi karenge woh bhi garden mei.
Waha balloons honge.
Waha par monty dii hogi, shanu di hogi aur ..."

"Ayu da...ghumi...mum" Pari came out instantly hearing name of d garden n her year old friends who used to play wid her.

"Mon...monty" riya giggled as she loved to play wid monty.

"Ahaan!  Ayu da k saath khelna hai.
Thik h hum dadda aaenge toh unko bolenge ghumi chalo ok" sanyu took pari on her lap n started feeding her lovingly.

Meanwhile riya too sat on her mother's lap as she was jealous to see her sister on her mother's laps.

"Mumma" riya kissed sanyu all over her face .

"Aww my baby love u" sanyu kissed her dolls n fed Pari thus timely kissing both of dem.

Renu out of happiness took sanyus phone n recorded der cute n pure bond.

Life wid cute little is so blissful.
Their cute n naughty antics always flutter our heart.

Sanyu was showered wid her dolls love which he hadn't expected atleast in this birth of hers.

Later in afternoon when dolls slept in renu's room after doing lots of mastic n shaitaani , sanyu decided to shop something for her dolls n randhir.

She kissed der forehead n took her clutch.
She was dressed in a short kurti n jeans.

"Maa dono jab jag jaenge toh call me.
I ll come" sanyu said taking keys of d cars.